Chapter 16; Mourning

The lyric video above is what I think would describe the mourning people. Mainly Jason, though.

Jason's vision blurred. Abigail died to save him. A curse had been shot at Jason and she went in the way. Jason raged, why did Abigail have to die to save him!?! He began repetitively firing curses at the death-eater. He didn't even know what the majority of them did. His mouth just moved of its own accord. Blaise, on the other hand, just had tears escaping his eyes. He had basically frozen. He was just staring at the body. His mind was deep in thought. Apart from Jason, his grieving was the worse by far. Tracey wiped away her tears as she rushed over to the body. She pulled it towards her.
"P-please... Abby!" She exclaimed. Her voice was screechy and she looked as if she was about to collapse at any moment in the grief. Theo looked blank and glassy. While he wasn't as close to Abigail, he still thought of her as a sister. He saw Eliza's reaction. Jason's reaction. Tracey's reaction. Abigail had been the one to pretty much join them together. Blaise had always cared for her. Eliza had been an introvert beforehand. Jason was the only Hufflepuff and her god-brother. She was at first the only girl apart from Tracey. She had always break off arguments between him and Blaise. Theo hugged Eliza next to him. Eliza cried into his chest, these reactions brought a depressing feeling to Theo. He knew how everyone cared for Abigail. Can't the death-eaters have only shot a freezing curse!?! The death-eater apparated away, bleeding by a milestone.

"Th-thank you, Theo..." he heard a voice whisper. He looked down and saw a grateful Eliza. She was still hugging him and there were still tear stains on her face but she was smiling sadly at him.
"Why?" He asked. He hadn't done anything so why be thanked?
"F-for helping..." she replied, in a tone that stated it was obvious, except he still missed her teasing tone from when she would say things matter-of-factly. She hugged him tighter and Theo felt her breathing on his neck. Blaise saw this and couldn't help but smile. He saw the look of concern toward the other in Theo's eyes. They obviously were close and kept each other happy. Not even he and Abigail were that close and they'd met each other earlier on. It was adorable to see the two like this. Jason saw how Blaise was looking at them and frowned. He then took a picture of the two to tease them. Tracey saw this and was reminded of how Abigail would take pictures of couples that had people she was at least aquatinted with. Grover didn't do much, as he knew they needed their moments. They needed to have their time.

"Please, we need you..." Jason whispered to the girl's body. "I don't know what I'd do without you!" He seemed like a completely different person to the one whom was always cheerful. His eyes were like murder. His face was solemn. His body was shaking. His voice was uneasy. He looked... like a new person from all of the grieving.
"Hey... uh... Blaise, Davis, Nott, Black, Lupin, we should probably go back to Hogwarts. I'll explain why I couldn't get you to Chiron. Bring Abigail's body with you..." Grover recommended. Theo went red as he saw what position he and Eliza were in but he didn't have the heart to tell her. Blaise And Jason both picked up Abigail's body.
"But how? And where are we?" Blaise asked.
"America." The emo boy from before replied. "I'll get you guys back..." he muttered. He teleported them (shadow-travelled, really) back to Hogwarts.

"How'd you Get he- ABIGAIL!!!" a voice yelled. "What the frick happened to her!?!"
"I'm Sorry, Harry..." Blaise whispered, "a curse was shot at Jason but she went in front of it." Jason looked as if he was about to feel sick and his eyes looked grey. He rushed off. Eliza still had her arm around Theo except she was now to his side.
"Are they together?" Hermione asked, as she hadn't seen Abigail yet yet only Eliza and Theo.
"N-no!" Theo protested, going red. Eliza was just silent and glared at Hermione. Hermione saw Abigail and had an intake of breath. She seemed shocked.
"Oh my!" She exclaimed. "She isn't..." to everyone's solemn nod, her face fell. Her expression wasn't as bad as the rest as she was only an acquaintance of Abigail but she was still very hurt.

It was the burial of Abigail. Some people had decided to speak a few words, and all but the first to speak were crying, though she still had tears on her face. Jason wasn't even there. People say he hasn't eaten or left the common room at all while others say he ran away.
"Abigail Black was the kindest bookworm I've ever met. I met her on the train to Hogwarts in first year. She seemed like a kind and sweet girl. So many people were affected, yes, but it was because she died. But it was for good. Let us hope she rests in peace..." Luna spoke. Next was Hermione.
"I'm so sorry for her death. Abigail was smart and her and I would always speak of the homework. Even afterwards, we'd still joke about things. I hope she lives a great life..." she whispered. Then it was Theo's turn to speak.
"While I wasn't exactly her best friend, we would still hang out often. She could always atop fights between Blaise and I. She would always tease people about things. She was very kind and I'm glad I knew her. She was so young but... Unfortunately, everyone has to die eventually." Eliza hugged him as Tracey began to speak.
"Abigail... there isn't really much to say about her. Not because she's a bad person or anything, but because she's just these two things. Kind and intelligent. She'd always put peop,e before her and she was strong. She could go through things that others couldn't. Spiritually strong is just a synonym for Abigail Black." Tracey complimented. Soon, everyone had made their speeches. Her father, Remus, Lily and James couldn't have come as it was in Hogwarts but they had their own small funeral or day to remember her. Little did everyone know, shimmering silver eyes were watching from the shadows outside of the great hall, emotions of gratitude, sadness and sympathy filling them.