Chapter 3: Entering The Summer

Don't attack me for putting the Summer Holidays this early.I might make a one-shots story about what happened during the year but it's just that I needed to get onto the second year. Don't attack meh ;-; I'm lazy AH.

-said the one who is just writing exactly after publishing the previous chapter
By the way, my WiFi is awful so I can't post as frequently as normal and once my WiFi is back to normal, I'll have school so then I can't write at all for about 7 hours.

NextnextnextnextnextNextnextnextnextnextNextnextnextnextnextNextnextnextnextnextNextnextnextnextnextNextnextnextnextnext

"Bye Hermione, Bye Ron! Make sure to write!" Harry exclaimed, rushing over to his parents.
"Potter, Potter!" A familiar voice called. Harry looked back to see two boys waiting for him. One Harry recognised as Blaise Zabini, the other as Draco Malfoy. The source of the voice was actually a good friend of his as Blaise wasn't friends with Pansy so he was pretty much in the middle of the fights. He might not be evil but he sure was a force to be reckoned with.
"Oh hey Zabini. Lord Malfoy." Harry teased.
"I'm not a lord, Potter. You know just as well as I do that I'm not actually into pureblood supremacy." Malfoy retorted. Harry and Blaise laughed.
"Take a joke, mate!" Blaise laughed.
"Harry James Potter!" A very angry Abigail Black came stomping towards Harry.
"Chill, Abby. What's wrong?" Harry asked.
"Don't 'Abby' me! You know exactly what you did!" Abigail yelled.
"Hey Potter, aren't you too young to have a girlfriend?" Draco asked. Abigail fake- gagged and Harry just laughed.
"She's my god-sister, Abigail. Abby, meet Draco Malfoy the lord of purebloods" Draco scowled at Harry's remark while Abigail just looked confused. "and Blaise Zabini, the nice Slytherin. They're both Slytherins but aren't like Jace says at all."
"I know, Harry. AND DO NOT THINK IVE LET YOU OFF JUST BECAUSE YOU'VE MOVED PAST HOUSE PREJUDICE!" Abigail yelled. Malfoy was puzzled and Blaise looked amused.
"What did you do, Potter?" Blaise asked.
"I don't know..." Harry admitted.
"You goddamn imbecile!  You sent me sweets that turned me pink for a week and everything tasted hella like mushrooms!" Abigail raged.
"Oh... Fred and George just gave them to me and, since I didn't trust them, I gave them to you. Sorry Abby." Harry apologised.
"Harry James Potter!" Abigail yelled and slapped him before her face turned innocent. Draco and Blaise snickered. She looked at Harry before a slightly shorter and innocent-looking boy rushed over to them and hugged Harry.

"Jason, please help me. Your god-sister is crazy." Harry pleaded.
"I see my mother and father. Bye potter! Bye Blaise!" Draco saluted before walking off.
"I should probably leave you guys alone. Sorry Harry. Bye kids!" Blaise exclaimed, leaving Harry to himself. Abigail grinned but Harry was just looking around for his mother and father. Instead, Harry saw the familiar scarred face of Remus Lupin,
"Uncle Moony!" Harry exclaimed, rushing over to hug his second godfather.
"Calm down, Prongslet. What about my hugs?" Sirius asked, hopefully. Harry laughed before hugging Sirius Black. Abigail and Jason soon caught up.
"Hey, if I'm Prongslete, then what are Jason and Abigail?" Harry asked.
"Soon, you guys will learn the Patronus charm and, since a Patronus is the same as the animagus form, that will be what your nickname will be based off of. I'll be teaching you guys yourself." Remus explained. "So you should not be Pronglset for long."

A/N

Sorry about how short the chapter was, I was in a bit of a rush to post it and I have a sort of Writer's Block. Anyways, Bye!