Chapter 9; The Boats (short)

"A-Abby? Are you mad at me?" Jason asked me.
"Of course not! Why would you think that?" I asked, concerned.
"Well... You told me to close the door when I heard that sound but I was so persistent on finding out why... are you mad?" Jason explained. I smiled sadly at him. "You also seemed to be avoiding me on the train earlier..."
"Oh!" I gasped. "I'm so sorry I made you feel like I was mad at you! I'm really not, I was just concerned and didn't feel like talking to anybody too much except for Hermione because she was the only one who didn't seem suspicious of my precautions..." he nodded before we followed the giant man's instructions to get onto the boats. We were on the same ones as a blonde girl and a redhead girl.
"I'm the only boy, then?" Jason started a conversation. I chuckled.
"Too bad. I'm always the only girl when it comes to you and Harry! Feel my pain!!!" I joked.
"Harry? As in Harry Potter?" The redhead piped up.
"How do you know him?" I asked, suspiciously.

"He's my brother's best friend, my brother talks about him all the time." The redhead explained.
"Can you really say brother or older brother? You have six of them." The other girl teased.
"True, but I meant Ron." The redhead added.
"Oh yeah, he's pretty nice. Me and Abby met him." Jason exclaimed.
"By the way, I'm Abigail Black. This is Jason Lupin." I introduced. I'm too cheerful today.
"Black?" The redhead questioned.
"Yes. My father is Sirius, he may have been disowned but he's still considered a part of the black family." I muttered.
"Oh, I'm so sorry if I sounded rude. I'm Ginny Weasley, the only girl of my family. This is Luna Lovegood." The redhead apologised.
"It's fine." I assured her.
"Are your parents Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood?" Jason asked Luna.
"Yes, why so?" Luna asked.

"They were friends of my father, Remus Lupin." Jason told her. Finally, we reached Hogwarts.

I'm so sorry about the short Chapter! I was just thinking about a certain question: Would Abigail be a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw? I wanted to have the quartet of Luna, Ginny, Jason and Abigail have one member from each house and I don't know whether or not I should still go with that. I wanted Abigail to be shown as a sort of loner and Ravenclaw wouldn't really work with her original personality as a kind of stubborn, secretive introvert. Should I go with my original plan of Slytherin or Ravenclaw? She may be intelligent but she isn't really witty so I don't think she'd be a Ravenclaw but some of you might attack me for putting her in a different house since she seems too intelligent. Plus, even though she hasn't shown it yet, she is resourceful and cunning. Furthermore, Slytherins are selectively loyal and loners most of the time and so is Abigail. Oof, please help meh! I want to put her in Slytherin but I feel like you guys wouldn't want her to be there... Would you be ok with her in Slytherin? I've already put out a poll, lasting 5 days, on Harry Potter amino. I honestly decided to only have it as a one day poll so I'm only going by the majority from one day. I'm sorry if it ends up changing to the opposing option during the other four days. I'm just writing her as the end of the current result (it's been a bunch of hours and a lot of people have voted so far)