6

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I never expected them to be so short." I muttered to Mikey and he laughed. Joe, Andy and Patrick were just a little ahead of us.

"Yeah, but they're all short so they just cancel each other out." Suddenly Mikey stumbled forward and there was someone on his back.

"I heard that you bitch!" Pete yelled and the rest of the band watched us in amusement.

"Ah, you must me Y/N." Joe smiled and I nodded my head.

"Mikey! Why didn't you tell me your childhood girlfriend woke up?" Pete whined as he jumped off of the blond's back.

"She's not my girlfriend!" Mikey yelled.
"She was clearly Gerard's girl!"

"Excuse me?" I asked and Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Y/N, the only person who didn't know about your crush on Gerard was Gerard." I felt my face burning.
"And you were the only person who couldn't see that Gee was deeply in love with you."

"Ooh! I want an invitation to the wedding." Patrick grinned.

"So when did you wake up from your nap, sleeping beauty?" Joe winked.

"Two whole days ago." I said and his smile fell.

"Is it, you know, safe for you to be at a concert?" Andy asked in a voice that sounded like pure sunshine.

"Probably not, but she still has the mentality of a 17 year old, so even if we tell her to go home, she'll ignore us." Mikey smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's get this show on the road then."

~

"So, Mikey..." I smirked as we sat by the side of the stage.
"You like Pete."

"What?!" He screeched and Joe gave us a weird look from on stage. Oops. Patrick was currently talking and the crowd was almost silent.
"No." He said quieter.

"Oh, come on, Moikey." I teased.
"You blush like a schoolgirl around him and when we were watching the music videos this morning, you were practically drooling when there was the scene with the photo shoot in, Uh, arms race. Yeah, This ain't a scene, it's an arms race."

"Fine. I like Pete." He muttered.
"But you like Gerard."

"Not true." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes it is." Mikey smirked.
"Y/N, I think he likes you too. Actually, I'm sure of it. You should go for it and ask him out. I know things are a little complicated right now, but it might do you both some good."

"Shut up, Mikey. Stop trying to set me up with Gerard. Go kiss Pete or something." I tried to hide my burning face.

"If I kiss Pete, will you ask out Gerard?" My eyes widened. No way he'd actually go through with it.

"Ask him out. He was flirting with you, I'm sure he wants more than a peck on the cheek." Mikey rolled his eyes and Pete and Joe came over to us.

"You two okay?" Joe asked as Pete took a drink.

"Yeah. Great, actually." Mikey smirked and Pete but down on his lip, looking at the Way.
"Pete, a quick word?"

"What's that about?" Joe muttered as Mikey pulled Pete away from us.

"You were being serious when you and Andy told me Pete likes Mikey, right?" I asked and he laughed a little

"Dude's got it bad. He never shuts up about Mikey. It's annoying sometimes, but that's just Pete, for ya." Joe shrugged.
"Wait, why?"

"Mikey is asking him out, because he likes him too and if he asks out Pete, I have to ask out Gerard." Joe patted my shoulder.

"Good luck, looks like you've got two horny 20 year old gays going home with you." I gave him a weird look, before turning to see Pete and Mikey sucking faces.
"Wentz, we have a concert to finish, come on!"

"I hate you." I muttered as Mikey sat back down next to me.
"Remind me why you want me to date Gerard again?"

"He's lonely, you just came back from the dead, I ship it." I rolled my eyes for the millionth time that day.
"So are you going to text Gee or am I going to do it for you?"

"I'm going shopping with him tomorrow. I'll ask him out then."