10

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Poor Lyndsey. I get why Gerard is pissed, but I can't imagine what she's going through." Mikey sighed as we got out of his car.

"I'm gonna talk to Gerard. See you in a bit, Mikey. Thanks." He nodded and dropped down on the couch as I went upstairs. I knocked on Gerard's door.

"Go away." He shouted and I rolled my eyes.

"You sound like an angsty teenager. Let me in Gerard, it's the least you can do for abandoning me." I banged against the door and it opened. Gerard glared at me and I sighed. His hair was messier than usual, as if he had been running his hands through it, his eyes were red from crying and he stunk of cigarettes and alcohol.

"Are you drunk?" I asked and he walked back into his room, sitting by the window and lighting a cigarette. There was a half empty bottle of vodka on the nightstand and I scoffed.
"You're unbelievable. Lyndsey needs you, Gee."

"Go complain to Mikey." He slurred and I shook my head, knowing he would be unreasonable to talk to in this state.

"Call me when your sober." I left the room and went downstairs, almost running into Mikey.
"He's drunk and unreasonable. I'm going home, I'll be back tomorrow, get him to text me or something."

"Y/N, are you okay?" Mikey asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"No, but I'm better than Lyndsey and Gerard. Sorry, but I need to clear my head. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid." I picked up my house keys and made sure I had my phone, before leaving.
"Bye, Mikey."

"I'll talk to him." Mikey sighed and I left to go home. The home I hadn't been to in 4 years.

~

"Oh God, you look like shit." Frank laughed.

"Ah, the walk of shame. Someone got lucky." Another guy grinned.

"Who are you?" I asked tiredly.

"Bob Bryar, I'm the Drummer." I nodded my head.
"You're dead Y/N?"

"Yeah. Where's Mikey and Gerard?" I asked and Ray sighed.

"I'm guessing you know what happened? Gerard and Mikey were arguing and Mikey stormed out without a word. Gerard hasn't come downstairs yet." Ray explained.
"Are you okay? You look exhausted."

"Fine, I didn't sleep last night. I cleaned up my old house, after spending a few hours having a mental breakdown." I yawned.
"I called out for my mom when I got home, before realising she's dead and everything hit me all at once."

"Shit, Y/N. Sorry." Frank swore and I dropped down on the couch.

"I thought you were saying here? Why'd you go home?" Ray asked.

"You all know Lyndsey, Gerard's ex?" They nodded.
"Cool, I met her yesterday. She's real nice, dying and pregnant, but a really nice woman."

"What?!" Frank yelled.

"That's fucked up." Bob muttered and I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs.

"Y/N, a word?" Gerard hissed and I looked at him. He was wearing a faded band tee, boxers and sunglasses. I stood up and followed him into the kitchen. I flinched slightly when he grabbed my arm and glared at me.
"Do you mind not telling the whole fucking world about my business?"

"Do you mind getting the fuck off of me?" I asked in a calm tone. He let go of me, pushing me back into the wall slightly.
"Enjoying your hangover, Gerard? You look like a dick wearing sunglasses inside, FYI."

"I don't know why you're in such a pissy mood-"

"I needed you last night, Gerard." I interrupted.
"You left me in an area I wasn't familiar with, with your pregnant ex-girlfriend, I had to calm her down and walk her home, then call Mikey to pick me up. Then I came back here and found you drunk. So I left, went home, before breaking down. How many missed calls do you have? I needed you and you were too drunk to be there."

"You're acting like this is all about you." He spat back and I tried to push past him, but he grabbed my wrists.
"I don't care if you cried yourself to sleep or not, it's not your fucking business to tell people about Lyndsey." He shouted, his grip on my wrists tightening.

"At least I'm trying to be there for her!" I yelled at him. He was breathing heavily and that's when I realised.
"You're still fucking drunk!"

"Hey, that's enough." Frank and Bob pulled Gerard off of me.

"Y/N, Christ." Ray held my hands, looking at my bruising wrists. I heard faint talking, but paid no attention to it.

"You know what? If you had died, none of this would be happening." Gerard said and everything seemed to stop.