12

Have some fluff to make up for the last chapter

Y/N's P.O.V.

What part of me thought sitting and watching a horror movie alone was a good idea? Oh yeah, the part of me that wanted to forget everything that had happened in the past 24 hours.
Another character got killed off and I screeched when there was a knock on my bedroom window. I opened the curtains and glared at whoever it was. It was dark and I almost didn't recognise Gerard.
I debated closing my curtains and just ignoring him, but I had never been able to resist the pleading look on his face.

"I'm so sorry." Was the first thing I heard when I opened the window.

"What do you want, Gerard?" I sighed.
"I really don't want to argue. I kind of just want to be alone."

"Can I come in?" I moved back so he could come in, turning the TV off and sitting on my bed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I was drunk and angry and I'm really sorry."

"But you were right." I said simply and his eyes widened.

"No! No I wasn't!" He said sitting down next to me.
"Why would you even say that?"

"Mikey told me something and I've not stopped thinking about it." I said, not even that sad about it. I had already accepted it.
"Mikey told me something and as flattering as it is, it hurts."

"What?" Gerard asked.

"You love me. Mikey left us alone that day 4 years ago so you could tell me." His eyes began to water.
"That got me thinking. If I had died, maybe the love you had for me would have died too and you'd still be with Lyndsey."

"Please don't say that." He whimpered.
"If you had died, I probably would have too. No, I definitely would have. I wouldn't have even met Lyndsey, I wouldn't be expecting a kid. I need you, Y/N. I didn't mean to say it. I love you, I always have. I never stopped."

"Gerard-"

"No. Y/N, I fucking love you. I can't live with myself knowing I said that to you. I hate myself for it. Please don't take it seriously." He was crying now.

"Okay, on one condition." He looked at me with wide eyes.
"Stop drinking. You scared me, Gee. Mikey hates it, he's worried about you."

"And you won't think about it anymore?" I nodded my head and he grinned.
"I promise. I didn't mean to upset you or Mikey." He hesitated, before pressing a kiss to my head.

"Does he know you're here?" I asked and Gerard looked awkward.

"It's 3AM, what was I supposed to do? Wake him up and say 'Hey, I'm going to apologise to Y/N, even though she probably won't be awake and more than likely won't let me in?'" I shook my head.
"You look tired."

"I don't like sleeping on arguments." I admitted.

"Well, we're okay, now, right?" I nodded my head.
"Then we should probably get some sleep. I have a lot of apologies to make tomorrow... today."

~

"Hey." Gerard smiled sleepily and I groaned, attempting to roll over, but falling on the floor.
"Y/N, I know I'm not the most attractive guy, but damn. Be more subtle getting away from me."

"You're not unattractive, it's too early." I got up.

"Oh, so you're falling for me? How sweet, sugar." He smirked and I picked up a pillow, hitting him in the face with it.
"Ow! That's it!" He jumped up and tackled me, causing me to fall back against the bed. He started tickling me and I screeched, before Gerard stopped tickling me and crashed his lips against mine. I felt my face burning as I kissed back, still pinned down by Gerard. He broke the kiss and looked down at me lovingly. Butterflies exploded in my chest.

"Hey Gee?" I asked, breathless. He hummed and dropped down next to me.
"I think I love you too."

"Seriously?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah." He leaned into kiss me again, but I grabbed the pillow and hit him again. He yelped and this time he fell off the bed.
"Falling for me? How sweet, sugar." I mocked and he pouted.

"You're so mean."

"Yeah, but you love me." He stood up and smiled cutely.

"I really do."