Y/N's P.O.V. 

I woke up feeling warm. Not the uncomfortable kind of warm, where you're all sweaty and restless, but the kind of warm when you drink hot chocolate on a cold day, or when you're wearing you're favourite pyjamas. Except I was currently doing neither of those things.
I opened my eyes, realising I was back in Gerard's room. The light was filtering through a crack in the curtains and there was a slight weight on my waist. It took me a few minutes to process that my back was pressed up against Gerard's chest and he was holding me close, almost protectively.
I tilted my head back a little, seeing Gerard snoring softly.

"Hey." I looked to the doorway, where a sleepy looking Mikey stood.
"It's almost 9AM."

"When did you get in, Mr.?" I asked teasingly, but staying quiet so I didn't wake Gerard.

"Just now." He admitted and I smirked.
"Don't give me that look. We didn't do anything, much. We just ordered pizza and fell asleep."

"And?" I asked expectantly.

"...and kissed and hugged a lot."

"Aw, you're all grown up." He rolled his eyes and Gerard shifted behind me.

"You're one to talk. You finally asked him out? Or did he ask you?" Mikey asked and I groaned quietly.

"No. I'm going to, I think. I went to sleep using him as a pillow downstairs and I must have asked him to stay, or some cliché shit like that." I let out a yawn.
"Go away, he's warm and comfortable and I want to go back to sleep."

"Yeah, okay, weirdo." He left and I leaned back into Gerard, smiling slightly as I closed my eyes.

"So, I'm warm and comfortable?" Gerard whispered in my ear, his voice deeper than usual, sending a shiver down my spine. I jumped and he laughed slightly.
"Sorry, sugar."

"Fuck You, 'sugar'." I muttered tiredly, before my eyes shot open.
"How much of that conversation did you hear?"

"It depends... what were you talking about?" He asked quietly, putting his head on the back of my neck.

"Mostly Mikey's night with Pete." I lied.

"Oh, ew, I'm really glad I didn't hear that." He muttered and I laughed.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked and turned to face him, my face burning at how close we were. His face was centimetres from mine and we were squashed up together, his arm still wrapped around me.

"Good question." He whispered, glancing down at my lips.

"I mean, uh..." Gerard began to move his arm, but his hand stopped on my waist, moving up onto my ribs. I bit down on my lip, not fully understanding why I was reacting like this. We had laid like this a million times, what was different? He leaned closer slightly, not breaking eye contact. I leaned in too, my eyes closing as our lips touched. He pulled me closer, if that was possible, kissing me as if his life depended on it. And I kissed back, equally as eager, because maybe I felt like my life did depend on this kiss.

"Wow." Gerard muttered once we broke the kiss and my face burned as I looked down, smiling slightly. He lifted my chin up, so I had to look at him as he pressed a small peck to my lips.
"You've got no idea how long I've wanted to do that."

"Me too." He grinned and moved as if he was going to kiss me again, before stopping close enough for me to feel the heat of his lips on mine, but not making any contact.

"Then can we do it again? Because you're fucking amazing." I nodded my head slightly and he pushed our lips together, swiping his tongue over my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and his tongue invaded my mouth as he moved so he was straddling me, leaning either side of my head. He didn't break the kiss and I put my hands on his chest as a moan escaped my throat. This time, he did break the kiss, looking down at me with a cocky smirk.
"I really like you, Y/N."

"I really like you too, Gee." He pressed a kiss to my nose, before dropping down next to me.

"I know. I heard pretty much all of your conversation with Mikey." I looked at him in disbelief.
"Don't worry, you didn't pull the whole cliché 'lay with me' or whatever."

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I wanted to stay with you. You said you didn't want to be alone in here, so I figured I'd be here when you woke up." My heart swelled at how considerate he was and I kissed his cheek.

"Gee? You're pretty fucking amazing, too."