23

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey, Y/N. It's time to go." I lifted my head, opening my eyes and looking at Mikey.
"Bandit is coming home."

"Everything is finalised?" I asked, stretching as I stood up. Mikey nodded his head and I looked to see Gerard tucking Bandit in with a blanket.
"When did I fall asleep?"

"About 2 hours ago." Frank smiled.

"God. I hate this stupid fucking hospital." I groaned as I stood up.
It had been 2 months since Lindsey had passed and I had barely left the hospital. The whole of My Chemical Romance and I had practically taken shifts so someone was always here with Baby Bandit.
The problem with that, however, meant no one had time to properly mourn Lyndsey, however Bob had watched over Bandit the rest of us attended her funeral.

"Yeah, me too." Gerard held Bandit in the baby carrier thing in one hand and wrapped his arm around me with the other.
"Let's go home." Bandit made a small cooing sound and I tiredly smiled.

"We'll see you back at the house." Mikey smiled and we all headed to our cars.
Bandit had a car seat, but I wanted to hold her whilst Gerard drove. The drive was peaceful as Bandit slept and the radio played quietly, Gerard humming along to the songs that played.
When we arrived back at home Gerard took Bandit off of me with a small smirk.

"What?" I asked, feeling kind of confused. He carried Bandit towards the house and I noticed Mikey's car already here.

"Happy Birthday, sugar." Gerard kissed my cheek and opened the door with a grin.
I stood there and looked at him in shock, going inside and seeing the rest of My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, my father and Donna and Donald Way.

"Surprise!" Patrick grinned and I was speechless, seeing all the balloons and decorations. Gerard squeezed my hand.

"Happy Birthday, Y/N." Donna hugged me.

"I completely forgot." I muttered, making pretty much everyone laugh. I hugged everyone and we all sat down as presents were handed out. Usually I hated all the attention, but this felt like a break from reality.
Donna and Donald had to leave early so they could get back home and so did the guys from Fall Out Boy.
"I'm 22, how the Hell did that happen?" I rested my head on Gerard's shoulder as Bandit slept in his arms.

"Coma, I think." Frank snorted and I rolled my eyes.

"Smart ass." Mikey nudged him.
I stood up and went into the kitchen, getting a drink. A pair of arms wrapped around me, a small box in them.

"Lyndsey asked me to give this to you." I took the box from him, my heart beating faster than I thought possible. I opened it, revealing a small silver piece of jewellery. I almost felt disappointed, but the necklace was too beautiful. Gerard kissed my cheek and took the necklace, putting it on me as I moved my hair out of the way.

"It's beautiful, Gee." I smiled and he let go of me. I turned to hug him, but he was down on one knee.

"You're beautiful, sugar." He smiled nervously. My breath got caught in my throat and he looked up at me.
"You're special, Y/N. I knew it when we were kids and I know it now. I never believed in soulmates and all that, but when the accident happened and you almost died, I felt like a part of me died too. I love you so much and you've stuck with my stupid ass through all of this. You're gonna be the best mom and Bandit is so lucky to have you. But I also think you'd make the best wife. You made me believe in soulmates because you're mine. I know it. Whenever I think about spending the rest of my life with you, I get so excited and I remember how perfect you are. So, Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" He opened the box, revealing the most perfect ring.

"Gee, I love you so much." Tears sting my eyes and he stood up.

"Is that a yes?" He smiled and I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around him.

"Yes. I love you. I love you so much." He hugged me back and connected our lips.

"I love you too, Y/N."