15

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Dude, is she okay?" Frank asked Gerard and I grinned.

"I don't know, she was too excited to sleep, meaning she only got like 5 hours, but she's drank like 5 cans of Monster." Gerard said, glancing at me nervously.

"I'm vibrating." I grinned and Ray patted my head.

"I'm sure Y/N will be fine. We have to finish setting up." Ray laughed a little and they did just that, helping the crew set up as people began arriving.

"You okay?" Pete laughed as he sat next to me. We were sat next to the stage and the concert was going to start any minute.

"Very little sleep, very lots of caffeine." I grinned and he laughed slightly.
"You here to support your boyfriend?"

"You here to support yours?" He shot back and I nodded. He laughed slightly. The concert began and I was amazed at how Gerard became an almost completely different person. He was more confident than usual, more passionate, yet he still had the same amount of sass.
Everything was going great, until Pete disappeared, before returning with two more energy drinks.
"Wanna crash the concert?" He asked with a grin.

"No! Gee will be pissed!" I laughed and tried to take one of the drinks from him, but he wouldn't let me.

"All you have to do is wait until Gerard is talking then go up and kiss him or something." I looked at Pete as if he was insane. Gerard was not a huge fan of PDA and a part of me knew that would be a terrible fucking idea.

"No thanks. I chose life." Pete pouted and the boys finished a song.

"You know, there's someone really special here today." Gerard said into the microphone.
"It's her first My Chem concert, who else's?" The crowd erupted into cheers as Mikey looked over at us, gesturing us to come over.

"Hop on my back." Pete grinned and I let him give me a piggy back onto the stage, hiding my face in his back when the crowd screamed. He dropped me off by Gerard, before running over to Mikey.

"Hey, sugar." Gerard said quietly, away from the mic, putting his arm around my shoulders.
"Having fun?"

"Yeah, big crowd." I muttered and he laughed, moving the mic back towards his lips.

"This is Y/N, she's my best friend-"

"Hey." Frank pouted and the crowd cheered.

"Nah, sorry Frankie. You're second best." Everyone laughed.
"Y/N is special to me because not only is she mine and Mikey's childhood friend, but she's my fucking perfect girlfriend. Y'all have got to be nice to her, because I said so. I've made a lot of mistakes recently, but having Y/N back is the best thing that's happened to me in months."

"Bitch, having me back is the best thing that's ever happened to you." I sassed and the crowd made an 'oooh'. Gerard laughed loudly.

"Yeah, maybe." He grinned. Some of the fans made 'aww' sounds and I suddenly became very aware of the thousands of people stood in front of us whilst we shamelessly flirted. Heat rushed to my face and I looked down, Gerard pulling me into his side a little.
"Aw, she's all embarrassed." He teased and my face burned even more. I hid my face against him, only making him laugh more.
"I'm sorry, sugar."

"I'm gonna kick your stupidly talented ass, sugar." I muttered and someone pulled me away from Gerard, picking me up. I held back a scream as the tiny man almost fell over.

"Saved ya!" Frank said proudly, once we were backstage.
"Didn't want you getting so nervous you passed out again. We've got a concert to finish and that would be a little hard to do if Mikey and Gee are fussing over you."

"Wow, thanks." I laughed.
"Really considerate."

"I know. I'm fucking Rad, you don't have to remind me." He ran back on stage and Pete joined me less than a minute later.

"Gerard is being all pouty now Frank stole his girl." He said and I smiled at him, the music starting up again.