18

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Ooh, cookies." Lyndsey took one and I put the plate down on the table, sitting next to her.
"Thanks."

"Ooh, cookies." Gerard grinned and took one, so did Frank.

"Your cookies are in the kitchen!" I crossed my arms over my chest and Gerard ran his hand through his damp hair.

"Yeah, but they're for tour." I rolled my eyes.

"Talking of which, we should be leaving now." Ray said and Frank groaned.

"I don't wanna go." The tiny man whined.
"Go on without me!"

"Frank, get your ass up." Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Call us if you need anything, or anything happens." Gerard stood up and kissed my head, smiling at Lyndsey, before they all left.

"Pizza?" I suggested.

"Hell yes please." Lyndsey grinned and we ordered pizza, before deciding on a movie that we probably wouldn't watch.

"How are you, then?" I asked, knowing Lyndsey was more likely to tell me how she really was when it was just the two of us.

"I've not been sleeping, everywhere hurts and overall, I'm dying." She said and I looked at her with an unamused expression.
"You can't complain at me for joking about it, because if I didn't joke about it, I'd cry about it."

"I understand that, but tell me if I can do anything. You're like my annoying little sister that I would die for." She laughed slightly.

"I'm the Mikey to your Gerard?" I nodded my head and there was a knock on the door.
"I thought the pizza would be longer."
I stood up to answer the door, confused when I saw a man, maybe in his late 40s, stood there.

"Y/N." He smiled and my eyes widened as I closed the door.

"What's wrong?" Lyndsey asked as I leaned against the door. He knocked again and I began to panic slightly.

"My Dad is outside." I said and her eyes widened.

"I thought he left you and your mom when you were a kid?"

"Yeah, he hit mom and she kicked him out." He knocked again.

"Y/N, please come out, I just want to talk. I promise." He said, his voice muffled slightly

"He couldn't have come an hour ago, could he?" I muttered, standing up straight.

"Are you gonna let him in?" She asked.

"Whilst you're here and the boys aren't? No." I sighed.
"He never laid a hand on me, but he's an unpredictable bastard. I'll go out and talk to him and if I don't come back inside in like... 10 minutes call Gerard or whoever."

"You weren't joking about the protective older sister thing, were you?" I shook my head, no and she sighed.
"10 minutes."
I gave Lyndsey a small smile, before going outside and closing the door behind me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." He said immediately.

"What do you want, David? I don't have time for this. How did you even know where I was?" He looked hurt by my words.

"I've been going back to the house every day for the past two months, since I found out you had woken up. I figured you were on holiday, and then last week I saw you with your friends in the supermarket. I came yesterday, but nobody answered." He explained.

"Why do you care? You walked out on me, remember? You hit mom." He looked genuinely confused.

"That's what she told you?" I nodded my head.

"She hit me, several times. I only hit her back once, the night I left. I only left because she threatened me with a knife, I was going to bring you with me, but she wouldn't let me." There were tears in his eyes.
"I tried to come back for you and she had me arrested."

"She wouldn't." I said and he sighed.

"Nobody thought she'd kill herself either." He said quietly.
"Y/N, you were my everything. Don't you remember all the fun we had; all the time we spent together? The countless times I dropped you off here to play with the boys?"

"Yeah, I do." I looked down.

"Y/N, I only want to be a part of your life again. Your mom told the doctors and nurses I couldn't visit you, that I was a danger to you. I missed you so much." He was crying now and I hesitantly pulled him into a hug.

"I missed you too." He hugged me back, kissing my head.
"I'm not saying I fully believe you, but you should probably come inside, before my friend calls Gerard."

"Thank you." He said and we broke the hug going inside.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Lyndsey hugged me, before tensing up slightly.

"Lyndsey, this is my dad, David. David, this is my close friend Lyndsey." I introduced and Lyndsey gave me an unsure look.
"It's okay."

"This place hasn't changed." He smiled a little.
"Where are the boys?"

"On tour for the next few days, you just missed them." Lyndsey said.