17

~3 month time skip~

Y/N's P.O.V.

Gerard took in a shaky, painful breath and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Gee? Did you seriously just do that? Are you okay?" I asked, part of me wanting to laugh, part of me genuinely concerned.

"I heard banging, what's going on?" Mikey looked at us from the top of the stairs.

"I texted Gee to see if he wanted to help me make cookies and he fell down the stairs." I said and helped my boyfriend up. He let out a groan as he stretched.

"Seriously?" Mikey laughed slightly.

"Fuck you, Mikey." Gerard mumbled, going towards the kitchen. I giggle escaped my lips and Mikey shook his head, disappearing again.
"That hurt. You're so mean."

"I didn't push you down the stairs." I nudged him.

"You giggled." He pouted and I kissed his cheek.

"Get over it, sweet cheeks. We've got cookies to bake." Gerard's cheeks tinted pink and he helped me make the cookie dough, but he kept stealing it.

"Are these cookies for us to take on tour with us?" He asked with a cheeky smile and I crossed my arms.

"You can have some of them. You guys leave later, then Lyndsey is coming over and we're gonna have a nice relaxing girls night." He pulled a face.

"It's weird, having my girlfriend and my ex girlfriend being so nice to each other." He said and I shook my head.

"Why? Would you prefer it if we hated each other?" I teased and he hugged me from behind.

"God no. I'm glad you're there for her. For both of us." He kissed my cheek and I thought back to a few months ago when Lyndsey and I talked about how she wanted me to look after her baby once they were born. I hadn't spoken to Gerard about it and I figured I'd tell him once he got back. He would only be gone for a week.
"Earth to Y/N, you in there?"

"Sorry, thinking." I forced a smile and he didn't look convinced. Suddenly something came into contact with my face and I brought my hand up to my cheek. I saw the flour on my fingers and Gerard backed away.
"Way, I'm going to kill you."

"I love you, Y/N." He said sweetly and I grabbed an egg, throwing it and hitting him on the shoulder. It cracked and the slimy goodness of it trailed down his tee.
Before too long it was a full on war, ducking behind chairs and open cupboards in an attempt to not get hit.

"What the fuck?" I panicked and threw a smiley mix of egg and flour at the newcomer. It hit against his chest, leaving a very visible stain, before dropping to the floor.

"Shit, Mikey. Sorry." Gerard laughed loudly. Mikey glared at me.
"I was aiming for Gerard?"

"Grab her." Mikey said, picking up the box of icing sugar. My eyes widened, but before I could do anything, Gerard's arms were around me and I couldn't move.

"Mikey, you're my favourite, you know that, right?" I tried, but it didn't phase him. He picked up an egg and cracked it against my head, causing me to squeal when it ran down my back. Gerard giggled like a toddler when Mikey emptied the bag of icing sugar on my head.
"Both if you go and clean up. Gee we have to leave in an hour, you know that right?"

"Yeah, Yeah, we're doing it." Gerard laughed and I shook my head, causing the sugar to cover him too.
"Yeah, you win, sugar."
I cringed when he licked a stripe up my cheek.
"So sweet."

"It wasn't my fault you fell down the stairs before, but it will be my fault when you fall down them again." I threatened and he laughed.

"I love you..." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Whatever. I'm getting a shower first." I said, pretending to be mad at him.

"Or we could get one together?" He wiggled his eyebrows and Mikey made a gagging sound.
"Yeah, we should get a shower together before I go."

"Stay away from me." I smirked and he pouted.

"For Gods sake!" Mikey groaned.
"Y/N, go for a shower. Gee, help me clean up in here."

"That's not fair." Gerard whined and I went to the bathroom, grinning.