14

A little shoutout to @Aly_armed_with_a_pen for commenting so much on my books
My Wattpad is being a dick atm and won't let me reply but some of those comments had me wheezing

Y/N's P.O.V.

My phone began to ring and I sighed, looking at Gerard's contact.

"What's up? I'm like 2 minutes away from your house." I spoke into the phone. I had spent a good few hours talking to Lyndsey and I had really gotten to know her. She was really sweet.

"Can't remember if I told you or not, but my parents moved out a while back." He said randomly and I stopped.
"I mean, you probably guessed because they've not been around and you've been staying here."

"Yeah, Gerard. I think Mikey said something about them moving a few towns over. So what?" I leaned against a wall and Gerard stayed quiet.
"Please don't tell me they're visiting and you didn't tell them I'm alive again?"

"Yes?" He squeaked out.
"Mikey left to give the others a lift home and they just appeared. They asked if there were any signs of you waking up yet and I panicked and hid in my room. I think they think they upset me."

"Oh my God. Gerard, I'm literally at the end of the street." I carried on walking, seeing Donald's car.
"Shit, I can't just let myself in. I love your parents, I don't want to cause them to have heart attacks."

"Should I try and tell them you woke up?"

"Yes! Unless you plan on killing them off." I said, frustrated.

"Ok, Uh, I won't hang up, because then you'll know when it's okay to come in. I'll put you on speaker, just be quiet." I rolled my eyes and muted myself, walking up the drive and standing by the door.

"Gerard, sweetheart, we didn't mean to upset you." I heard his mother, Donna day and I felt a pang in my chest. Donna and Donald Way were like my second parents. They always treated me like their own kid.

"No, you didn't upset me, mom." Gerard sighed.
"I have something to tell you."

"What?" His dad asked.

"It's about Y/N." Gerard sighed.
"Don't get upset because we didn't tell you, but she woke up."

"What?" Donna asked and Gerard hung up. Taking that as my cue to go in, I opened the door.

"Hey, it's been a while." I said, smiling slightly. They were all sat on the couches and they looked like they had just seen a ghost.

"Y/N, Wow." Donald was the first up, wrapping his arms around me.
"You scared us, kid! A lot! We thought we lost you!"

"I missed you too." I laughed a little, hugging him back. He broke the hug and Donna immediately pulled me into her.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Donald asked, sounding hurt. I mean, if I was in her position I'd be pretty hurt too.

"Everything has been Hell the past few days." Gerard sighed and I sat next to him on the couch. We explained what had happened, everything with Lyndsey, leaving out the arguments, and at some point our hands had connected.

"It's a lot to take in. I'm just surprised really." Donald commented.

"It really took a coma for you to ask her out?" Donna asked, smirking.
"We all knew (ship-name) would happen eventually."

"Hey, I'm back!" Mikey called, coming in and freezing at the sight of his parents. Gerard slipped his hand out of mine.
"Oh no."

"Oh yes." Donna said.
"When were you planning on telling us our favourite child came out of her coma?"

"Yes?" Mikey looked panicked and I laughed a little.
Everything seemed to finally be sliding into place.