7

Y/N's P.O.V.

"How was the concert?" Gerard asked as I walked in.

"Exhausting." I laughed and he gave me a questioning look.

"Where's Mikey?" He asked and I dropped down on the couch, putting my head in Frank's lap, making him jump.

"Gone to Pete's. They're dating." I closed my eyes and Frank let out a laugh.

"Comfy?" I only hummed in response.

"Wait, Pete finally asked him out?" Ray asked and I opened one eye, looking at him.

"Nope. I made a deal with Mikey and he asked him out. Stuck his tongue down his throat, too. It was disgusting." I shivered and Gerard stood there with his mouth hanging open.

"Must have been a good fucking deal." Frank muttered.
"What does Mikey get out of it, or rather, what do you have to do?"

"Secret." I yawned and suddenly I was scooped up off of the sofa. I glared at Gerard as he held me bridal style.
"I was comfy, Gee." I whined.

"You need a shower and to sleep in a proper bed." He said and I groaned.

"Dude, So when I need help moving boxes, you struggle, but when you're jealous of Y/N getting comfortable on Frank, you can lift her without hesitation?" Ray asked and my breath got caught in my throat.

"I'm not jealous." Gerard glared at him.
"Why would I be? Y/N would be much comfier upstairs anyway."

"Gee, I can walk." I muttered as he began walking up the stairs.

"I know." We made it upstairs and he put me down.
"I'm gonna find some clothes for you, for after your shower, then you can sleep in my bed."

"What about you?" I asked and he sighed.

"I guess I'm on the couch again. Frank's not going home tonight and Ray's heading home soon. Mikey won't mind if Frank stays in his room, looks like he's staying out tonight anyway." Gerard sighed and I followed him into his room.
"I'm not that tired anyway, I have songs to write."

"Thanks for this, Gerard. I'm looking forward to tomorrow." He handed me an AC/DC tee, a pair of boxers and a pair of sweatpants.

"Yeah, me too." Gerard smiled.
"I'll leave you to it. Get some rest, Y/N." He hesitated slightly, before hugging me.
"It is really good to have you back."

"Love you, Gerard." I said as I hugged him back. I meant it, too. I really did love him as both a friend and as something more.

"Love you too, Y/N." He left and I sighed, going into the bathroom. I stripped out of the clothes and took a shower, my body relaxing under the stream of hot water. Once I was done, I dried off and pulled on Gerard's clothes. The sweatpants were way too big and I just took them off, considering the boxers came down to mid-thigh. I towel dried my hair, before leaving the bathroom and almost running into Frank.

"Night, Y/N." He smiled and I nodded my head, before going into Gerard's room. I crawled into his bed, but immediately, I noticed it felt wrong. Empty.
Getting back out of bed, I went downstairs and found Gerard sitting on the couch with a notebook, pen and laptop on the table in front of him.
I moved onto the sofa next to him, startling him out of his thoughts.

"Y/N? Is everything okay?" He asked and I put my head on him like I had with Frank earlier, except I curled up a little more.

"I don't like being alone." I muttered and he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yeah, okay. I can always just take you up to bed once you've fallen asleep." He sighed and I immediately felt bad.

"You don't have to. I don't mind the couch." I yawned.
"You're way comfier than Frank, by the way. Warmer too."

"Thanks, sugar." Gerard laughed lightly.

"Mikey said you like me." I looked up at him.
"Like, like like me."

"Mikey is an idiot." Gerard snorted.

"Don't worry, Gee." My eyes began to close.
"I like you too."

"You're tired, get some sleep, Y/N." Gerard said softly and I nodded, passing out in seconds.