Chapter 1-Baby Bonkers

She wasn't feeling okay. She didn't like this at all. He was... So sweet... At first.

Was this how this is supposed to be?

"Cum for daddy you slut!" She didn't want to, she was in pain. There was no lust there. She didnt want to do this. She had no sexual desire for this man.

She covered her face and whimpered. He looked at her confused and then angrily. He pulled out of her quickly and took her hands off of her face. He saw her tear stained face and laughed. "Pitiful, if you cant take daddy's cock you shouldn't be so seductive"

She got up and stared him dead in the eye, she wasn't in her little space anymore and didn't feel innocent. She wanted to shoot this man in the throat. She ran to the bathroom surprising him. He scoffed and went after her.

She locked the door and sat on the toilet and cried. He scared her even when she was trying to be brave. He banged on the door "Come on hunny, you used to get so wet for me and now you are running from me?" She needed to get things straight, "SHUT UP LEON!"

He shivered, he was used to her calling him daddy in a cute voice. The way she yelled his real name was harsh and serious. He actually had pissed her off. "S-since you wanna call me leon how about instead of calling you baby or sweetheart and comfort you and fucking you like there's no tommorow, i'll call you Millow, and you can take all your cutesy tu-tus and baby dolls out of my house and go to your own apartment. Find a new daddy!" He finished and walked off to put on his clothes.

Millow waited a few seconds before wiping off her face and getting up to unlock the door and walk back into the room. He stared at her as she entered the room. Millow kept her composure as she felt his gaze on her. She grabbed her clothes and put them on and sighed. She gathered the little bit of stuff she had brought there and put them in a little pink duffel back.

He watched her and smirked thinking she would be back. She was determined to never be in the same place with him ever again.

--Present Day--
Millow woke up. She was angry. Just dreaming about that guy made her mad. She wasn't in her little space anymore. She looked around her bed and saw the empty bag of apple slices and empty container which had caramel in it. She examined the black screen of her tv which once played rapunzel as she snacked. It was a fun night to herself.

She got out of bed picking up the bag and container and headed towards her apartment kitchen. She smiled to herself as she threw away the bag and washed the container out. She was happy because she felt the cold floor on her toes. It was colder than usual meaning fall was here. It was her favorite season and she loved the cute hairstyles and warm clothes that came with it. Especially the warm boots.
--
She was ready for breakfast but ruined it herself. She had earlier realized that all she had in her apartment was bagels and eggs so she decided to cook it. She was warming up the bagels in the toaster but the heat was too high and she burned them. She decided she would just throw the bread away and only eat eggs. She made the last of the eggs, and was taking the pan off the stove, but burned her opposite hand and dropped the pan on her foot, burning her foot and spilling the eggs. She cleaned up the mess in tears and sat down. Her stomach was growling furiously yelling at her to give it food. She whined but stopped when she realized it was time to go shopping. She wiped her face and got up heading toward her bedroom.

She sat down on her bed with the closet door open and frowned. She needed to swicth her summer clothes to her fall and winter clothes. She got up and went into the hallway where the attic door was above her. She jumped and grabbed the latch pulling it the rest of the way down. She went up the stairs and clicked on the light above here. She looked around at the little amount of boxes and set her eyes on the big couple of boxes labled winter haul.

She was unable to contain her excitement and squealed practically running over to the boxes. There were three boxes. She comtemplated on which to pick even knwoing that all three boxes were good. She ran her hands over the second box and smiled opening it right after. She saw lights or black,white,and grey colors, and some boots. "Yes, the dark tone box!" She looked through all the clothes before picking out a big knitted grey sweater that went off the shoulders, some black tights, and some grey fur boots. She was also going to wear some white thermal underneath. She even grabbed a charcoal colord ballcap hat that said sadistic on the front.
--
Millow looked in the mirror at her lightbrown skin. It was a little lighter than usual because of the cold. She had own a purple robe. She braided her long curly hair all the way down the back and smiled. It was hard to braid her own hair that way but it was worth it. She took off her robe and pulled on her thermal and the rest of her outfit. She grabbed her phone and she slipped on her shoes. She looked in the mirror putting on the cap and grabbed her keys skipping out the door.
--
She unlocked the door to her White Mercedez Benz. She sat in the front seat careful not lay on her braid. She infact knew that if her braid got messaed she would be a whiny mess in her little space in public. She didnt want that to happen because it takes extreme measure and atleast an hour to get out of her little space.
--
Millow finally found a parking space in front of Krogers. She was ready to spend half her money on sweets and the other half on the real food she needed. She had prepared 300 dollars on her card
150 and 15p dollars for both categories. One thing she knew for sure was she was going to get wine, bagels, eggs, and more apple slices.
--
Millows stomach growled as she finished getting the real food and started  was headed towards the sweets section for all her little neccesities. She frowned and tried to fight the urge of melting into space at that moment. She kept walking and her eyes lit up and she rolled on the cart over the the muffins. A man saw her and he looked at the stacks of papers in his hands and looked back up to smile at her.

She was practically drooling over the different types of muffins and acting like a child and an adult at the same time as she looked over the different types of flavors. She was picking out the variety pack with banana, carrot, and chocolate chip flavors when she felt someone looking at her. She turned around to see the man walking over to her and she bit her lip.

"Hello maam" He said after he reached her.

"Hi" Quickly said millow, she gripped the shelf in embarrassment. She knew he had saw her acting like a child towards the muffins.

"I noticed- I mean er- You look like- Um- Nevermind just take this paper and consider it and try to bring your daddy if you have one" The man took off blushing. He didnt want to directly point out that he noticed she was a little like he was. One of the Daddies told him to pass the fliers out at Krogers. It was weird for him but he oblidged.
--
Millow had grabbed the last pf her groceries which was her ice-cream so it wouldnt melt. She went up to a short line and saw the guy from earlier in line with a couple of sweets smiling. He had saw millows basket earlier and got some things she did. Millow took the folded paper out of her wallet and looked it over for a second before the cashier said "NEXT!"She wasnt able to read it all so she put it back in her wallet and walked up to the lady smiling at her. The woman scowled and pointed at her basket. "Hurry up and put them up here please it almost my time off"

Millow bit her lip trying to hold back tears. The woman was so rude but nevertheless she loaded her things on the counter. The lady quickly scanned millows stuff and bagged them. Millow put her stuff intp her basket and headed out the door towards the guy she met earlier. She tapped him on the shoulder when he was about to enter his car.
--
Sorry to cut this chapter off but I thinl a little suspense woild be gpod for my heart and my head. What do you think will happen next. And what do you think the flyer is?? Let me know in the comments!!!

Comment

Share

Vote