Chapter 11- Dinner

Millow jumped up startling Andrew. Millow slid off of the bed and took both of Andrews hands in hers. "You are going to love this!" Millow yelled pulling Andrew. Millow obviously was not strong enough to actually pull Andrew. Andrew just walked with her as she held his hands. Millow lead Andrew through the hallway to the small dining area. It was close to her kitchen and Andrew did not notice it before.

Millow let go of Andrew when they reached the table. "Sit." Millow said obviously excited. Andrew smirked at her and didnt sit. "What?" Millow asked.

"I thought I was supposed to be the dominant one, hm?" Andrew put both of his hands on Millows cheeks. He moved a loose strand out of her face in the process. Millow smiled at him.

"You are always being the daddy, did I do good though?" Andrew chuckled.

"No," Millow furrowed her eyebrows," if you had I would be sitting right little one?" Andrew tilted his head slightly.

"I'll just try again." Millow giggled and put both her hands on his shoulders trying to push him down into the chair. Millow frowned when it did not work.

"That's not being dominant, it is being forceful." Andrew removed his hands from Millows face and sat down. Millow huffed and turned toward the kitchen ready to start cooking. Andrew grabbed her elbow to stop her. She turned to look at him, "What did you want me here for Mills?"

"Its a surprise." Millow smiled and turned again. She walked into the kitchen and Andrew heard cabinets and the refrigerator open repeatedly. Andrew knew she was going to take awhile. From the short while he had been with her he established how precise she was. When they were at the Walmart she was reading everything off of the cookie bag even though she had those exact cookie before. He observed what she did a lot more than he intentioned.

"I'm going to be booored Millow!" Andrew yelled from the dining space with a fake pouty voice. He heard the noise stop for a couple of seconds and then shuffling as Millow came back to the area.

"Theres not much I-"

"Let me help you?" Andrew batted his eyelashes and held his hands in front of him as if praying.

"Well..."

" I know you are very serious about your work ma'am...but I am truly bored here." Andrew still held his hands in the same position but lowered his head slightly.

"Well do you want to watch TV?" Millow looked at him unbelievably. Andrew unclasped his hands and entwined his fingers with hers.

"Thats something you're supposed to be doing baby."

"Well I am the one cooking... and I havent been really been feeling little..."

"I can make you feel little."

"I want to but, usually if its been this ling since Ive felt little, its kind of hard to get into that headspace even if I really want to."

"Well... what were you about to cook?"

"Its supposed to be a surprise!"

"Come on tell daddy what is was baby." Millow blushed. Someone hadnt called themselves daddy towards her in awhile.

"Tteokbokki..." Millow saw Andrews fcae become extremely confused. "Spicy rice cakes Andrew!" Millow laughed.

"Hm, okay, I will just search a recipe and then cook, no problem."

"But I was going to cook..." Millow frowned at him kind of playfully. Andrew chuckled.

"No, daddies going to cook for the both of us."