Ch.19- ALL babies

"Leave me the fuck alone Andrew!" Millow yelled behind her as she grabbed her things quickly.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Do I look little to you?" She turned with her jacket and phone in her hand.

"Watch your mouth."

"I'm not in the mood for this!" She pushed past him and ran downstairs. He ran after her and grabbed her arm.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He was losing his cool because of her. She tried pulling her arm from his grip.

"Let me go right now!" He hesitated but let go nonetheless. She huffed grabbing her keys off of the table.

"Just talk to me!" He stood in front og tye garage door.

"Theres nothing to talk about. I'm going by Carlos!"

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am! Move Andrew!"

"No!" She stayed silent and walked away. She put her keys on the table and went to the front door.

"I'm walking!"

"What? No." He rushed after her grabbing her arm again.

"Stop touching me!" She turned and yelled in his face. He let go quickly this time.

"YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WALK!" He yelled back.

"WELL THEN I'LL DRIVE!" She picked up the keys again. He pulled them from her grip.

"No. You aren't going anywhere." She huffed about to open the door. He blocked it with his arm.

"Andrew I will go back and forth with you on this for hours."

"You wouldn't...just talk to me..."

"Once again. There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is." She ignored him grabbing her keys from his hands. She quickly ran into the garage and opened her car. He was right behind her and stopped the driver seat door from closing. "Why can't we just sort this out."

"I don't want to talk to you." Even with her door open she started backing out. He let go of the door and she closed. She pulled out all the way and drove down the street. He sighed closing the garage and going back inside.

--

M I L L O W

I knock on the door making sure to lock my car with the button on my key. It opens and a confused but angry Carlos comes into view. His eyes soften but I can tell he's still angry.

"Millow? Where Andrew?"

"We aren't speaking right now."

"What did he do?" He invites me inside. I sigh and look around.

"Wheres Dylan."

"We also aren't speaking."

"Well...I'm mad at Andrew because he isn't paying enough attention to me." Carlos nods.

"Dylan thinks I don't love him." We sit next to each other on his couch.

"You do though, right?"

"I do!" He yells. I hear something loud upstairs. Stomping maybe. "How is Andrew not paying attention to you."

"H-he's...been on his phone a lot. And in his office. And he kind of snaps at me when I wanna play or talk. I've also been hearing groaning from his room at night," A look of realization hits Carlos' face. ,"And- uh...what?"