Ch.18- A whole day?!

(I will have blank chapters posted. Because my internet is crazy. This will allow me to edit and save them and then you will have a chapter. So come back and check them)
N A R R A T O R

three weeks into the future

Millow was the first to wake up. She was right there next to Andrew. She yawned a bit but nonetheless she was not tired. She turned and stared at Andrews face. But this was only for two seconds because she was hungry.

She sprang up and then straddled Andrews stomach. She lay her hands on his chest and bounced up and down. "DADDY WAKIES TIME!" She yelled. Andrew quickly woke, startled, and put his hands in Millows thighs quickly.

"What is it? What's wrong Millow?" You could see every bit of sleep in his eyes but he was definitely awake.

"I'm hungiesss." She started bouncing again. A smile formed onto his face and he got into a sitting position. Millow slid down his stomach into his lap.

"How old sweetie pie?"

"You should know!"

"Inside voices baby. Daddy doesn't know and he's sorry. Can you tell me?" Millow nods quickly.

"I'm 5!" Her hand sticks up with all fingers out.

"Remember...inside voices." Andrew put his finger to his lip. Millow mimicked him.

"Oh, shhh." They nodded together and then laughed after.

Andrew brought Millow downstairs on his hip. He set her down on the counter like a habit.

"Cake!"

"Cake?"

"Yes, cake for brekky."

"No."

"But you made me cake before..."

"Before-? Oh baby?" He chuckled,"Those were pancakes flower."

"Oh..."

"Yes, we can have pancakes honey bee."

"Yayyy!!!" Millow exclaimed. Andrew laughed and made the pancakes.

Andrew wondered what had gotten her into her little space as he sat the food down. Millow was already in her seat but she moved her plate over and sat in Andrews lap. He was a little confused but went with it.

"Well, good morning to you too honey bee." He kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Good morning daddy." They ate their breakfast and soon head upstairs to brush their teeth.

Millow was sat in the counter like usual. It kinda was her thing. Andrew naturally helped her clean her teeth and also changed her bandages. Her wounds were healing nicely.

Millow had gotten used to them. She hummed while he changed the bandages and soon he lifted her off the counter. She held on though.

"Why are you so touchy today?" Andrew held her thighs and her arms went around his neck. She shrugged.

"I don't know." He laughed carrying her out the bathroom.

"Lets get you dressed flower." He brought her to her room.

"Why?" He opened her closet.

"Today you have a playdate with Dylan, Violet, and Klaus." He set set her down and she let go reluctantly. Andrew usually helps Millow get dressed. After all the closet hangers are pretty high up and so are the shelves. Millow stands at 4'11 while Andrew stands at 6'1. A 14 inch difference.