Ch.16-Exercising with Daddy

I wake up and it's morning. My mind is immediately on Millow. It finally hits me. We officially live together. It just seems so abnormal. I already know what we're doing today. I hope I can get her to go with it. It would be a shame if she didn't. I expect her to though. Not many things scare that sweetheart.

Now I'm so glad I did my work yesterday. Otherwise my darlings first day here would have been boring. Or knowing Millow, dramatic. Well maybe not, she is actually very chill. I pick myself off of my bed and head to Millows room. Asleep. Cute. Mine...Asleep. Adorable. Andrews.

Am I really that possessive already? Yes and I am not afraid to admit that. She has...slagathor pressed against her chest.

I sit on her bed and it dips beneath me. I sigh knowing the very easy way to wake her up. The one thing that does scare her.  It is actually super saddening to think about.

I touch her bare shoulder that peeks over the cover just a bit. Her eyes break open and immediately make their way to me. I pull my hand back . I can make out a whimper exiting her lips. After I touch her my movements seem to terrify my baby. I try my best to make my demeanor calm as to not scare her more than she already is.

Millow sits up and and scoots her tiny self to the top of her bed. I can see her grip gather around slagathor and she starts speaking in a mumble. I look everywhere but her eyes and anywhere on here body. I know it will put her on edge.

"Leon would sit like this when he was ready to do something to me. But Andrew will not do anything. Andrew wouldn't do anything Millow. A couple of days is not definite but he won't try anything now." She spoke lowly. I can see her visibly relax with each syllable spoken.

That Leon guy is a real bother to her. To me. I guess I can be glad she thinks aloud sometimes. The stuff she thinks seems like things that would never leave her mouth and be told to me. Another thing I have noticed. She has trouble being in her little space. I can tell she really loves it when she's there though.

"Good morning angel." She smiles. It was actually really genuine. I want her to be in her space for what we're about to do. It would help. Hence adding pet names.

"Good morning Andrew." She unwraps herself from the covers. I spot her turtle limp and wrinkled in the neck. I slowly remove him from her grip and hold him in her face. I make a low deep voice thats kind of slow.

"Mills, look what happened to me..." Her eyes leave mine and her focus us mainly on the animal. A gasp leaves her.

"Slaggy!? What happened." I can see her examining him closely.

"You hurt me bad Millie..." Her lip pokes out.

"Oh no. Slag I'm sorry. Now I have to go to prison!" A smile forms on my face. I continue.

"No only princess jail. But you don't have to go if you be a good girl and do something for your daddy!" Millow looks like she is in thought before she nods.

"As long as I really get no jail!" I hold the stuffie lower and speak normally.

"It's guaranteed flower." I see a slight blush creep up her nose. Is it because of the new nickname? Seems like she likes it.

"So what do I have to do Daddy?" Her smaller hands release her animal from my bigger ones.

"You have to get up gorgeous."

"Is that all?" I shake my head and she shrugs standing.

"Well what else?" I can see the eagerness tinting her eyes. Cutie.

"Come with Daddy." I beckon her and walk out the door and into the bathroom. She follows behind tripping over her socks.

She jumps on the counter and sits kicking her feet. She actually had difficulty getting up there but I didn't touch her. I let her get on by herself. Actually a really hard thing to do. I always want to help with everything.