Chapter 2- Baby Barricade

Millow tapped on the mans shoulder just as he was about to enter his car. He turned around and blushed nervously. Millow looked at him confused and started to speak. "Lets make this quick I have icecream in my cart and need to get it to my freezer ASAP."

The man smiled at her getting rid of his blush,"I have icecream too, I feel your urge" He had picked up a large tub of chocolate ice cream. Millow looked him over for a second and his look sent her into her little headspace. She squealed,"I cant belive you got chocolate icecream, i dont weally like it." Millow quickly caught herself and blushed going back to her grown self. "S-sorry, please dont mind that"

The man chuckled, "It happens to me sometimes too, but did you look at the flyer?" Millow jumped remembering the folded paper sitting in her wallet. "I havent yet, Ill look when I get home, I have to go anyways, toodles!"

Millow ran to her cart and checked on the icecream before running to her car. The man looked after her and giggled getting into his car.
--
Millow got home and carried her groceries in. As soon as she was done she put the icecream in the freezer and everything else where it belonged. She looked at her phone to see the time and it what 9:32 AM. She still had time for breakfast.

Millow made a simple toasted bagel with creamcheese in the middle and she ate as she scrolled through instagram. She saw an ad talking about cute winter boots and Millow thought about her wallet. She quickly took the flyer out and started to read it. There were a couple of pictures of pacis and teddies but the words were what interested Millow.

The note read:
DDLG/ MDLB/ SUBS AND DOMS/ ABDL PARTYYY!!!

BRING YOUR DADDIES AND SUBBIES. IF YOU HAVE NEITHER COME BY YOURSELF AND FIND ONE.

4:00PM-10:00PM SUNDAY AT 431 SUNNYCLOVE AVE

WEAR WARM CLOTHES AND BRING YOUR STUFFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Millow sighed. She was not sure about this party. She was used to being a single little. Or a single person in general. After what happened with leon she did not want any relationships. She then thought about the grocery store man and giggled. She hadnt had friends in awhile either. She had set up a barricade for herself orvever the last 3 years.

Millow decided it would be fun to go tommorow for friends. Since everyone there would have some type of the same feelings she had in life. Millow thought of all the possibilities of what would happen there but kept the thoughts of a daddy out of her mind.
--Sunday Morning--
Millow woke up extremely tired. Yesterday was a crazy day. After breakfast she was sucked into her little headspace. She ate a couple of sweets and went hyper. She watched movies ran around and played with her stuffies. She soon fell asleep in her bed without a cover. She had not taken her bath that night. She felt icky because of the sweets and because of the bath she didnt have.

Millow turned on her side and saw the flyer again. She frowned remembering today was the day she went to make friends. She wanted to make friends shs just didnt want to get out of bed.

It was already 1PM when she woke up so she needed to get ready. She got out of bed slowly and gathered some warm clothes out of her closet. She had switched the summer and winter clothes last night. She headed towards the bathroom and when she entered she lay her arms on the counter and her head above them. She groaned loudly. She looked up anf sighed and turned on the shower. Millow took all of her clothes off and stepped in. She decided to take a shower instead of a bath because she needed to wake up. A bath would allow her to sit there and probably sleep.
--
Millow stepped out of the shower and smiled. She looked at the foggy mirror and wiped it and saw her messy hair. She grabbed her clothes and ran out of the bathroom naked. She ran to her room and dried herself off before warpping her self in her towel and laying on her bed. She shivered a little and looked around. She was warming up and felt comfortable. She looked at her clock and noticed it was 2 PM already. She had taken an hour long shower. She then remebered the time of the party. 4 PM was only two hours away. She wondered why a party was so long but shrugged it off immediately.