Chapter 8- Little Lust

Andrew gave a confused face. "Whats on my leg?" He looked down and saw it was only Millow. Damn. Why was his leg wet? Oh shit, she must not have realized.

Millow looked at him confused,"Sum wong?" She shifted and blushed. She seemed to have realized.

"Little Girl..." Andrew started to move Millow off of his leg. This required her too open her legs and slide off. Before he could get her off of him, the movement caused her to moan lightly. Millow tried to hide her face. "I can find you some pants Millow." Andrew said as Millow slid back forward. He tried to get her off again but she held on his shoulders and put her head in the crook of his neck.

Millow hadnt felt this much tension between her legs in awhile. She felt like she needed this. She looked at Andrew. He could see the lust in her eyes. He didnt want to refuse after a few seconds because as she move slowly her knee rubbed against his cock.

One of Millows hands left Andrews shoulder and she reached down to touch herself. Andrew stopped her midway knowing what she was about to do.

"No dont do that sweetheart." Andrew gripped both of her wrists and held them in one hand above her head. He them held them in front of her chest not allowing her arms any movement.

Millow whined and moaned and pushed her upper half of her body forward into Andrews chest. She did this in order to move faster. Andrew groaned as her knee rubbed against him and he started to bounce his knee. This earned him multiple loud moans from Millow whos face was buried in his chest completely. Millows legs squeezed in and out sometimes to surpress her orgasm. But ultimately her whole body shook and she practically yelled. When her body shook she had reached her orgasm.

Andrew was conpletely hard because of Millow. Millow knew but decided not to say anything. She purposely moved her knee on Andrew after her orgasm. He looked at Millow who had some sweat on her forhead. She rubbed her knee against him as she tried to tug her arms from his grip. He let go and Millow took of the giant sweater feeling cooler. Millow was conpletely exposed to Andrew but this time instead of like a bath Millow looked sexier.

Millow reached down and touched Andrews lump. Andrew flinched. Millow wasnt seducing him or anyome this time. She moved her hand like she had moved her knee in the same motion. Andrew groaned and put his head in her neck. He placed kisses on her neck and what felt like a thousand hickies. He found her sensitive spot which was the spot under her chin. As soon as he kissed it her felt Millows body tense up.

He kissed it again and Millows let out a hitched breath. He did it again and Millow moaned. He suckled on that spot. When he did Millows fingers ultimately went faster making him growl in return. Andrew put his hand on the top of Millows back and lowered his head. He licked Millows left nipple. Millow shook. Apparently her nipples were sensitive. He gave her nipple a gentle nip. Millow slid her hand in his pants as she moaned. She flattened out her hand the best she could and put her hand around his cock. She turned her hand from side to side and he groaned in pleasure. Millow arched her back as Andrew sucked on her breast.

Andrew raised his head to look at Millow. She looked kind of focused. He didnt realize but she was trying to unbutton his pants. He chuckled and used his other hand to unclip his pants for Millow. He moved his hand and watched as Millow reached down and gripped his wood. She pulled it out slowly purposelt rubbing it against his underwear. Andrew lowered his head again and groaned and used both his hands pulling Millow closer to him by her back.

Millow ran her hand up and down his cock slowly. Andrew heaved out breath and fondled one of her breasts. He slid his hand dawn her stomach and reached her pussy. Millow tensed and stopped her hand movement. She was still in her headspace and she was unsure. It felt good when she rubbed herself against his thigh but he hadnt touched her anywhere but her ass and now her breasts. She leaned back and her and Andrew looked at eachother.