Chapter 3- Belittled Baby

Millow shrunk back and cocked her head to the side. A tag? She remembered having to wear one of those with him.

Flashback--

I sat on Daddies lap while he watched the game. His friends were over and I was getting bored. I wanted to run around or color or SOMETHING.

I wasn't allowed to be little around daddies friends. When they were around I had to call him Jacob.

"Da- Jacob?" He ripped his gaze from the television and looked at me expectantly. "I-Im bored."

Daddy shook his head at me,"Can you be a good little girl for atleast an hour?" He whisper yelled so as not to catch the attention of everyone else. I frowned.

"I-Im sorry. It's just I don't really like football." Jacob slid me off his lap and stood over me. He looked angry.

"I'll be right back guys." He gripped my hand and led me out of the living room. We went through the kitchen and through the hallway.

I was brought upstairs into his room. I was rarely allowed in here. I examined the room I was unfamiliar with until I heard him start speaking.

"You are going to stay here until my friends leave. We will talk about your punishment after." I whimpered slightly and he raised his eyebrows. I immediately knew what he wanted me to do.

"P-please punish me Jacob."

"You can do better." I frowned and got on my knees lowering my head.

"Please. Please punish me daddy. I'm a bad girl." He nodded and left.

About an hour later he came back in. He was still mad. That day He wrapped the tightest collar he could find around my neck with a tag that read 'good girl'. I was "treated" with harsh anal.

Flashback over

"heart..." "Sweetheart?" Millow was brought out of her thoughts. The man was on his knees in front of her. "Sweetheart, dont cry." He carressed her cheeks lightly trying to wipe the tears that kept falling. She pushed his hands away and wiped her face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you. You don't need a name tag." Millow mentally face palmed herself. He meant a name tag.

"I-Im sorry, I thought you meant something else" Millow said as the man got up.

"Its okay, now follow me." The man closed the door and led her to a nearby table. It had gift bags and rows of pacis and a stack of blank name tags with a sharpie next to it. The man grabbed the sharpie and a tag and looked at her expectantly.

"Oh my name is Millow, M-I-L-L-O-W" The man wrote the letters down as she'd said them. He than took the backing off of the tag and carefully stuck it on her sweater.

"If you take your sweater off just find me and I can get another tag for your shirt." The man smiled at her. Millow wasn't going to be taking her sweater off. It was too cold and she could tell. She also didn't put a shirt on under it.

"So what's your favorite color?" The man touched her nose lightly. Millow giggled and came closer to him putting her mouth towards his ear and her hands around it.

"My favorite color is yellow." Millow whispered into his ear giggling afterward. The man looked at her and shook his head and whispered back.

"No wonder you are so bright" He smiled at her and reached his hand over the table. Millow watched as he pulled out a couple of cute yellow pacifiers. One had ducks printed on the back, another the sun, some dandelions, and some others. Millow picked one with a banana on it. The man clipped it onto her sweater and smiled. "Alright you are all set now you can go" Millow smiled back and started walking away. He was nice but she wanted to find her grocery store friend.