Chapter 3

I stood up and walked passed him. His hand brushed passed mine slightly. I unlocked the door and ran to the bathroom.
*crying*

I went in my pocket and got out a razor. I pulled up my sleeve revealing previous cuts and scars. My shaky hand found a fresh piece of flesh to cut. I pressed the razor against my skin and sliced it.
I was used to this so it didn't hurt. I was more of a relief feeling I got from it.

I grabbed some tissue and dabbed the blood away. I sighed and stared at the floor. I pulled my sleeve down and unlocked the door. My eyes were red from crying too much. I walked out of the bathroom and back to class.
Luckily Jungkook wasn't back from the cupboard. I quickly walked over to my seat and sat down. As soon as I did he came in the door.

He made his way next to me. And slumped in his chair. He slightly looked over to me but I looked out of the window.

———————————

[Jungkook's pov]

10 minutes earlier

She was crying her eyes out on the floor. I didn't know what to do or how to feel. She stood up and walked towards the door. I went to grabbed her hand but then stopped. I let her leave.
I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.
I walked out of the broom cupboard and went to look for her.

—————
After ten minutes of searching I decided to give up and go back to class.

As I was walking back I saw her enter. I noticed her jumper. It had a red stain on its sleeve.
I just shrugged it off. My conscience was on her, I don't know why It just was. I put my hands in my pockets and walked to the classroom door. I opened it slowly and looked right over to Jasmine. She looked up at me but only for a few seconds. I made my way over to her. She backed away as I sat down.

I wanted to talk to her, without shouting or being a dick. "J-jasmine?" Why the hell am I stuttering.
She looked up at me. Our eyes caught for a moment. When I looked into her eyes I saw nothing but pain and fear.

I looked down at the red stain on her jumper. I was curious to what it was. I gently grabbed her hand.

She flinched.

I felt scars on her under her sleeve. I creased my eyebrows and pulled up her sleeve. She grabbed my hand to stop me but I already saw what was there.
"Jasmine...did you do that to yourself?" I asked her the question already knowing the answer. She just looked at me and yanked her arm out of my hand.
"W-why do you do that to yourself?" Jasmine smiled and shook her head.

"I think you already know the answer to that." She had a cold tone to her voice.

"What?"

"Why are you asking? You don't care about me."

"I..."

I sighed, I knew I fucked up. I fucked up big time and I don't know how to come back from this fall. But I have to try.

"Jasmine I nev-."

The bell rang and she shot up. She packed up her stuff and left. I did the same and left.
——————————
[end of school]
I was walking towards the school gates.

"Baby! Wait for me."

"Hey Gia."

She jumped in my arms. I chuckled lightly.
"Jungkook?"