Chapter 20

He started walking closer to me every so slowly to build the tension. I backed up until I eventually hit the wall. "W-what are you going to do to me?" I asked trembling in fear.

"I'm going to show you pain."

He held the knife to my neck and I got a clearer look at his face but not clear enough. "Give me your hands." He demanded.

I stuck them out and he tied me up. He dragged me to the other room...

[Jungkook's pov]

Seeing her being dragged away made me think of all the things he could do to her; stab her, beat her, rape her and I can't do anything to stop him. It's killing me inside, piece by piece. He's only hurting her making me hear her scream for help but I can't do anything.

Why is he doing this?

I stood there staring at her room. Tears constantly fell from my eyes as I heard her faint screams.

It's been a month and we are still here, starving, thirsty, weak, bleeding and bruised. We are allowed to shower 4 times a week which is okay I guess.

I've been stabbed and kicked a few times but Jasmine has it worse. She can't even walk. I don't see her anymore, she stays in that room behind the wall. I don't know what the fuck he's doing to her. I don't even know if she's still alive anymore. I just want to hold her in my arms. That's all I want...

[Mandy's pov]

My brother and best friend have been missing for a month now. My heart is broken. The two people I love the most are gone from my life. My parents are devastated, my mother cries every night. My father is depressed and I just have no happiness left in me. The boys have not been coping either. Especially Taehyung he cries to me over the phone most nights.

Jasmine's mother goes out on searches every day looking for her daughter and her boyfriend. She's not resting until she finds them. I sometimes go with her and a group of people from my neighbourhood.
The police haven't found anything, I'm gradually starting to lose hope that they are still alive. I've lost my brother and my best friend and I'm losing myself each day they are not found.

I was on a search. I was walking through the forest with Jasmine's younger brother Kai. I was just poking at stuff with a stick. Looking in bushes, logs, puddles, the river, but we found nothing. "Mandy we need to go back, it's getting dark."

I sighed. "Okay...let's go home."

We started walking back home. His mum was at my house. We were all staying together, supporting eachother. It's hard knowing my brother and best friend could be dead but I have to stay strong.