Chapter 16

I got to my house and hopped out of my car with her bag on my back. I walked around the car and opened Jasmine's door. I unlocked her seatbelt and picked her up bridal style.

She started fidgeting and moaning. I got in the house and saw all my friends on the sofa watching TV. "Hey guys." Their eyes were glued to the Tv. They muttered hello to me. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

I took Jasmine to my room and laid her sweet body on my bed. A smile grew on my cheeks as I admired her pretty face sleeping. "My baby." I pecked her lips and got her undressed.

I placed some shorts on her legs and pulled her bra straps down, placing a tight crop top on her. Then placing my hands in her top and unhook her bra. And taking it out of her top.

I put it in my drawer and and got changed myself. I put on some grey tracksuit bottoms and took my shirt off. "Baby?"
I turned around to her soft sleepy voice.

"Yes Princess." She rubbed her eyes and smiled. "I want cuddles." She put her arms out for me to hug her.

I walked over to her and got into bed. I held her in my arms. She giggled softly. "You're warm Kookie." I smiled at her.
"Am I Buttercup."

She bit down on her thumb and smiled. She was just so cute. I held her leg over my waist pulling her closer to me. She rubbed her nose against mine.
I started kissing her soft lips. Her leg rubbed against my side.

I moaned quietly as my hands lowered to her waist. She pulled away from the kiss and pecked my lips once more.

"I love you Kookie" I looked into her eyes.

"I love you too Baby." I snuggled my head in her chest and she stroked my hair.

We both fell asleep.

[Next day...]

I was in the bathroom. I just finished brushing my teeth, when Jungkook walked in. I could see in the mirror that he was checking me out.

He walked over to me and grabbed my ass. I gasped. He put his head in my neck and started kissing it. I giggled. His hands wrapped around my waist and looked in the mirror with me.

I bit my lip while smiling. "Who's the fairest baby." He said kissing my cheek.

"Is it me...or is it you." He raised an eyebrow and looked at me through the mirror.

I shook my head. "It's us." I said smiling.
He smiled and gently grabbed my chin moving my head to face him. He kissed me from behind.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held my waist and lifted me into the sink.

He continued to kiss me. But stopped and leaned into my ear.

"Will you let me be your Daddy, Little Kitten." His voice sent chills all over my body. His hand was resting on my waist.

"Y-Yes..." I said shyly.

He chuckled and lifted me up. He carried me out of the bathroom and into his room. I clung onto him like I was a little baby. He gently laid me down in his bed and fell next to me.

He got his phone out and slid his arm under my neck to hold his phone horizontally. He started scrolling through the films on Netflix.

"What do you want to watch Kitten?"

"Umm...horror."

"You sure...I don't want you to get scared baby."

I giggled and nodded.

"Okay, which one."

"That one." I pointed at the phone screen.

He pressed it and it started playing.

————————

We were about 50 minutes into the film when the phone dropped on Jungkook's face. I sat up quickly and took it off his face. He was sleeping peacefully.

I put his phone in the side and kissed his nose. I got up and walked out of the room to the spare one. I got my bunny that Jungkook won me, I called it Kookie Rabbit.

I went to have a shower and got dressed

I didn't want to go anywhere but stay here with Jungkook

I didn't want to go anywhere but stay here with Jungkook. I laid down on the bed and relaxed for a bit.

I was lying down with my Bunny in my grasp when I heard a loud thump. I looked up and saw my door handle turn. I moved back on the bed and sat against the frame.

The door slowly opened and I put the bunny to my face. I put it down when I saw it was Jungkook.

"Kitten why did you leave me." He said in his croaky sleepy voice with his eyes half closed.

"Sorry..."

He smiled and walked over to me. "It's okay Princess."

He scooped me up and took me back to his room. He placed me in the covers and got in with me.

I hugged my Bunny rabbit and he hugged me. "I love you Princess." I squealed quietly into my pillow. He stroked my head. "What baby?"

I giggled. He smirked "Jungkook loves you."
I put my head in his neck.

"I love you too Kookie."

He chuckled and pulled me closer but was blocked by my Bunny. He huffed then snatched it out off my hands and threw it on the floor.

"No~!" I whined.

"We should cuddle Babygirl."

I put my leg over his side and head in his chest. He rand his fingers down my back and up my top.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked shyly.

He unhooked my bra and slowly slid it out of my top. "Kookie stop it."

"No, don't tell me what to do Jagi."

I huffed as he threw my bra behind him. He pulled my even closer that my boobs were pressed against his chest.

"Mm...nice and warm." He said as he snuggled up with me.

We fell asleep again