Chapter 22

I woke up in the morning tied to the chair with my hands tied behind me with rope. My mouth was taped, I saw a pair of long legs in jeans. I followed it up and say Youngjae. He was smirking.

"Hey Kook." I glared at him.

"You know I'm getting kind of bored. What should I do...hmmm. I think it's time for me to fuck Jasmine senseless, don't you think Jungkook."

I looked at him with pure anger and fought in my chair. "Aww you want to get out."

"Mmm mmm mmm!"

"What was that. You're gonna let me have her." He smiled and walked out.

I tried my hardest to get out of the ropes. He left the door open wide and Jasmine's. I saw him start undoing his belt. He was going to rape my girlfriend. I got so heated. I knew I wouldn't be able to get out and save her. He left the doors open so I could hear her, screaming and crying while he raped her. I didn't want to imagine it. I kept screaming through the duck tape and fiddling with the ropes.

I heard her shouting. "Get off me!!"

[Jasmine's pov]

He was ontop of me trying to take my shorts and knickers off. I kicked and fought with him. He slapped me across the face and pinned my arms down. I begged and pleaded with him to stop. He tried taking my jumper off. I kicked him off me and ran out of the room. I saw Jungkook tied there crying and pulled on the ropes, the door was wide open but I couldn't save him in time.

I was pulled back by Youngjae and he slapped me again. He pushed me onto the bed again and pulled my shorts down. He hovered over me and whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't want to go back to Jungkook ever. You'll be craving my dick and my dick only."

I got my knife from under my pillow and shoved it in his chest. I pulled it out and he fell ontop of me bleeding to death. "You're a sick cunt, go to hell." I said to him as he bled out all over me. I pushed him off and he rolled over. I sat up and looked at my hands. They were shaking like crazy and covered in blood. I looked over to his body and he was dead in his puddle of blood. I couldn't believe I just killed someone. I started crying and stood up.

[Jungkook's pov]

I stopped fighting the ropes when I saw my girlfriend walk out of the room with blood on her hands and clothes. She looked up and saw me. She looked so shaken and scared. I just want to hold her so bad and kiss her. She slowly walked into my room. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. She started untying me. I got lose and stood up. I took the duck tape off. I picked her up and held her so tight. "I love you so much."

She cried in my neck and held onto my jumper. "I love you too."

I held her head in my neck. She was so light from not eating."Shh, it's okay baby. You're okay."

She nodded and moved her head from my neck. "What did he do to you Kook."

"I'm fine Jasmine. I'm just happy you're okay." I kissed her softly. I haven't been able to touch her in 5 months. I didn't want to let her go. She held my face as we kissed. I pulled away from the kiss and put her down. "Let's get out of here."

I took her hand and we ran out of the underground basement prison thing. She went to get Bambam and we all ran out. We ran to the nearest telephone box. Jasmine dialed 999.

"Hello, please help us we just escaped from our kidnapper."

"M-my name is Jasmine King, my boyfriend Jungkook Jeon..." she asked Bambam for his real name.

He said Bambam was his middle name that everyone calls him by. "And Bambam."

"I don't know where we are we just ran."

I heard a gunshot from the background. I turned around and saw Youngjae holding his chest pointing a gun at us.

"Omg he's found us, fucking help!"

"Guys run!" Bambam shouted. We ran and ran and ran. The gun shots followed behind us. I looked back and saw Bambam on the floor. "Shit." I helped him up and put his arms over my shoulders. He got shot, Jasmine was already at the main road.

We caught up to her. "Is he ok."

"He was shot."

"Fuck."

She waved for cars to stop. Someone stopped straight away and got out of the car. "You are the missing couple and the boy that was taken 6 years ago. Are you okay we need to get you down to the station."

"Please take him to the hospital, we'll run it's not that far."

"No I'll drop him then take you."

"Okay thank you so much." Jasmine said putting Bambam in the car. She got in the I got in after.