Chapter 26

It was lunch time. I was on my phone sitting under the big tree in the chill out area. I put my phone away and got out my sketchbook. I recently started drawing, and I'm pretty good. It's like a safe place for me now. From before when I was locked in that place I didn't have anything to keep my spirits up except for Jungkook but he always had bruises on him.

I stopped up and walked into the school building. I was going to ask my teacher help with my music homework. I was about to walk in when the sound of a piano playing dragged me to the music room. I saw Jungkook at the piano. He started singing.

I smiled brightly, I missed his voice so much. He put the piano cover down and stood up. He got his bag and stood up. He turned around and saw me. I froze. He smirked. "You really can't stay away from me huh." He joked.

I smiled shyly and looked at the floor. I heard him walk closer to me. "You have a really nice voice Jungkook." I kept my head down as I said this.

"Thank you." He took another step closer to me.

"Do you play?" He asked me. I nodded softly. "Can you show me..."

"I-I've never sang to anyone before..."

"Can I be the first."

I looked up at him, his doe eyes got to me I smiled and nodded. I walked up to the piano and sat down.

I placed my hands on my lap and sighed. "Jasmine that was fucking amazing!"

I turned around and smiled. "Thank you."

"Do you want to be in the choir with me."

"I would love to but I don't want to."

"Why?"

I shook my head. "I don't like auditioning."

"Well you don't have to."

I frowned. "What?"

"I recorded you." With that he ran into my music teacher's room. I ran after him. But he locked the door.

"Jungkook Open the door." He was showing my teacher the video. He looked at me and smiled. I ran away so my teacher couldn't talk to me. Jungkook ran after me and picked me up from behind. He dragged me to my teacher. "Jungkook I'm gonna kill you."

"Oh really."

"Yes dummy." 

"I'm not a dummy..."

"That's what you think."

"Okay for that, I'm telling Miss. Holmes you really want to join the choir."

"Jokes on you because I do."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh."

"Well I'll tell Mandy that we had sex. Ha!"

"Don't you dare."

"I will."

I just smirked and looked at him. "Why would you tell her that?"

"Because she'll bug out."

"No she won't, she'll laugh and make jokes that will annoy us to high heaven. Do you really want her to be shouting "ex virgins- well virgin when we walk in the class."

"What do you mean virgin, are you not one."

"Jungkook you've had sex before, I'm the virgin."

"How do you know."

"Because I've heard you."

"Ew why."

"Because you and your exes were so loud." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"I must be a sex machine if they were that loud. Did people call me the pussy destroyer."

"No they called you 2inches."

"Shut up."

I started laughing. "For your information it's 6 and then 9."

"That doesn't make se- oh. You measure your dick."

"We all do eventually in our teenage years."

"We don't measure how tight we are. Boys are weird."

"I mustn't of been that weird if you fell in love with me."

"No I fell for you because you are weird...and kind, handsome, so caring to me." I smiled softly.

He smiled shyly and continued to drag me away.