Chapter 28

Four months later...

Okay so it's been a long time. Jungkook hasn't gotten his memory back and I'm starting to feel like he never will.

I was at his house. We were watching a film and we were sitting pretty close to eachother. I wanted to watch a romantic film. But it was full of sex scenes. I really didn't know it was. So when they came on we both didn't dare look at eachother. It was awkward.

[Jungkook's pov]

There was a sex scene on. I tried my hardest not to look at Jasmine but it was hard not to. Even though I don't remember her. I've grown to love who she is. I do have feelings for her, but I haven't told her. I don't know how to.

My hand slowly travelled down her thigh. I gripped onto it. I knew she wasn't expecting it. I moved my hand more so it was on the inside of her bare thigh. She was only wearing shorts so I could run my hand down her soft skin.
"J-Jungkook?"

"Yeah." I looked at her. She was gazing into my eyes and I looked down at her lips while biting mine. I slowly started to lean in for a kiss. I kept my hand on her thigh but the other one I used to place a strand of hair behind her ear and brushed my thumb on her soft lips. Our noses were finally touching. "Jungkook?"

"Shh baby...let me." I kissed her. It took time for her to respond but she did. Our lips moved perfectly together. Her hands rested on my neck. I grabbed her waist and pulled her on top of me. She started grinding on me. I knew she wanted me...I want her even more. I stood up and took her upstairs to my room without breaking the kiss.

I laid her down on the bed and pulled away. I looked into her eyes and she smiled softly. "Can I make love to you?"

"You don't know how long I've been waiting Jungkook." She smiled and I sat her up. I took her top off and kissed down her chest. She moaned softly and grabbed my hair as I went down on her.

__________________

I was woken up by soft breathing. I looked down and saw Jasmine's naked body next to me. I had my arm gripped around her waist. I smiled, last night was great...fuck she's amazing. I bit my lip while looking at her beautiful face. I kissed her head and pulled her closer to me. She moaned and stared fidgeting. Her small hands ran up my chest and she opened her eyes. "Hey." I said smiling.

"Hey Kookie." She said softly. I kissed her lips softly and she giggled. My door swung open. We both look up from the bedsheets and saw Mandy standing there. We both groaned in annoyance. "Bitch, I heard you two last night. You two we're going all night. I couldn't sleep.

"Mands can you piss off." Jasmine said yawning.

"Nah ah. I recorded the noises too."

I rolled my eyes and stuck my middle finger up. She threw a pack of condoms at me. Jasmine started laughing. "I hope you used one."

"We did actually." I said.

"Mandy can you leave...like we're naked right now." Jasmine said covering herself.

"Okay, I'll leave you two to get ready. But I'm still angry." She walked out and me and Jungkook burst out laughing.

——————

We both finished showering and dressing. We went downstairs and saw Mandy eating food. Jasmine ran up to her and jumped on her back. I smiled but it faded. I started out feel light head and fainted.

[Jasmine's pov]

I turned around and saw Jungkook lying on the floor unconscious. Me and Mandy ran up to him and I shook him. "Jungkook!" We shook him and cried.