Chapter 11

She almost chocked on her oxygen. "What! are you serious." He slowly nodded.

"Can you take me to her?"

"Well, If you want me to." Jasmine grabbed Taehyung's arm and pouted.

"Please." He just chuckled at her and nodded. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He placed his hands on her waist and they fell onto the bed. Taehyung hovered over Jasmine. Their eyes caught.

Jasmine just admired the boys face, she couldn't lie he was very handsome. His one mono-lid eye and the other double lid. His soft red lips with a few moles on them, and that mole on his nose. Sometimes the boy didn't even look human, he was that good looking, but she never really saw him as someone to date, just a close friend. "Did she make you Taehyung."

He frowned at the question. "Make me? What do you mean make me."

"She does black magic right."

"I caught her once and she had to tell me the truth."

"Do you have a father?"

"She never mentioned it to me, no."

He got off of the girl and sat down thinking of what she just said. "Do you think she got herself pregnant, by a spell."

She nodded. "Because you are very unique looking, in a good way."

He chuckled lightly. "Well thanks."

"D-do you mind taking me to her know."

"Sure."

They got off the bed and walked downstairs.

"We're going out!" Taehyung shouted as we walked out of the door.

The two young adults hopped in Taehyung's car.

_______

Taehyung stopped in front of a house.

They both got out of the car. He saw that his friend was nervous so he put an arm around her shoulder as they walked up to the front door.

He knocked on the door and Jasmine shyly stood behind him holding his shirt.

The door slowly opened and revealed the most beautiful mother Jasmin has seen