Chapter 27

End of school...

I was just walking outside to meet up with Jungkook. I saw him looking for me in the group of girls coming out of the door. "Jungkook." I walked up to him and he smiled.

"Hey Jassie."

I hugged him and we started walking. "Where are we going."

"Where do you wanna go." As he said that someone barged into me making drop my stuff on the floor. They just continued walking. I looked back at them and they were all in black. I brushed it off and Jungkook came to help me.

"Thanks."

"No problem." He picked up my art book and opened it. I didn't mind him looking, he is my boyfriend.

"Jas...these are amazing."

"Y-you really think so?"

"Hell yeah I do."

He flicked through the pages and stopped. He showed me the picture. It was of me and him kissing, I kinda drew that from a picture we took months ago. "I-I drew that one ages ago."

"It's nice." He smiled faintly.

I stood up and put my stuff in my bag. I continue to walk with Jungkook. "So Jasmine, do you have any hobbies?"

"Y-Yeah, I like to sing and draw...and dance."

"You can dance too?"

"Yeah..."

"What's your favourite food."

"I like pizza."

"What star sign are you?"

"Scorpio."

"I'm a Virgo."

I smiled softly and nodded. I already knew but I didn't want to be rude.

"Do you like animals."

"I love animals...I want a dog but, my mum said if I want one I have to buy it. I'm broke." He laughed and I smiled.

"I could buy you one if you want." He said smiling at me.

"No you don't have to do that. It's fine Jungkook."

"Well I'm not saying I'm not."

"Jungkook I said no."

"I am."

"No."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Say no one more time." He growled. I was taken aback. "Y-yes..." he chuckled deeply. "That's better." He took my hand and we carried on walking. I was still in shock at his actions. It was scary.