Chapter 21

Many more months later...

I was carried out of my room by Bambam. He was nice to me. He snuck me in extra food and let me have a warm shower, brush my teeth and fresh clothes. He did the same for Jungkook, but I don't get to see him anymore. I'm too weak from the beatings and bruises.

I found out that Bambam was kidnapped when he was younger too. He was training to be a doctor. But was taken on his way home from uni, he was told if he helps with the other hostages he will be let free. But that was 6 years ago. He's seen around 56 people held hostage and 25 killed by my stalker. I feel sorry for him. He hates doing it but he has no choice or he will kill his little sister Lisa. He can't let that happen so he protects her by staying here.

___________

I got dressed in a blue oversized jumper with some black tracksuit bottoms and black fluffy socks. He carried me back to the room and laid me down in my bed.

"Bam?"

"Yeah."

"Do you not want to get out of here..." I looked over at him folding the clothes he washed for me.

"I do...but if we get caught trying to escape he'll kill us all."

"But can't you get a phone?"

"No service down here, we're underground remember."

I huffed.

"He said he's dealing with something right now, so he won't be down here for a few weeks."

"Bam, this is our chance to get our of here. You have the keys we can fucking run. I've been here for 5 months no one has found us yet. How long is it till he'll get bored of us then kill us and drag me and Jungkook out into the fucking forest, then bury us or throw us in the river."

"I know Jasmine, I'm sorry okay we can risk it." He turned around and looked at me.

"Can you at least give me a weapon so I can kill him." I said marking the wall with another line. I've been here for 153 days.

"I can get you a knife or nail. You could stab his neck or chest with it. But you have to want to do it, you can't be scared or hesitant."

"Won't I go to prison for murder."

"It was self defence Jasmine, you have so many cuts, bruises and the trauma. He tried to kill you, you fought with him and the blade slipped he stabbed himself."

"O-Okay..."

He left and got me a small pink knife that I could put up my sleeve jumper. "Bam can I see Jungkook. Is he okay he hasn't come out of his room in a long time."

"He's just wounded really badly, you know what happened last month...he punched Youngjae and he tried to kill him. He's still battered Jasmine...he doesn't want you to see him like that."

"But-"

"He's sleeping okay, don't disturb his sleep he needs it."

I sighed and nodded. "Okay Bam."

"You need a hug."

"Yes please."

He hugged me then turned the light off. "Get some sleep."

"Yeah, night Bambam."

"Goodnight Jas."

With that he walked out of my room. I went to sleep.