Chapter 23

[Jasmine's pov]

I put pressure on Bambam's wound. He was coughing up blood and trying to speak. "Stay with me Bambam." He was losing so much blood.

"J-Jasmine...if I don't make it, p-please tell me sister that I love so much a-and love I-I'm sorry I wasn't there to see her grow up."

"No Bam, you're not dying on us."

He chuckled lightly and smiled. "I'm sorry for everything, I never wanted to hurt you or Jungkook..."

"No it's okay we're okay."

We got to the hospital. I noticed that Jungkook was quite the whole ride. The guy that picked us up carried Bam inside and I followed to make sure he was okay. We couldn't stay for long because we had to get to the Police station.

We got back into the car and drove off. I looked over at Jungkook and he looked washed out. He was much paler than he was a few minutes ago. "Kook are you okay."

He nodded and smiled softly. He was acting off I knew something was wrong with him. "Jungkook tell me what's wrong."

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm fine Jasmine, don't...don't worry about me."

[Jungkook's pov]

I had a massive headache, I knew it was bad news for me but I didn't want Jasmine to worry about me. I just sat there trying to cover up the discomfort.

I know the headache is probably from the beating I got from Youngjae, when I punched him in the face. He almost killed me.

We got to the police station and we ran inside. All the offers were staring at us. They looked at the pictures of us on the pin board then back at us.

[Jasmine's pov]

I held Jungkook's hand and he fell onto the floor. "Jungkook." I shook him gently.

He collapsed somehow. "Jungkook!" They all rushes over to me and took me away. I kicked and fought with them to let me see him. They called the ambulance to come and get him.

They took me into a separate room and called my mother. They sat me down and asked me some question.

"Are you Jasmine King?"

"Yes."

"What happened to you?"

"I was kidnapped by my stalker five months ago."

"Did you see his face."

I nodded. "Did he hurt you in anyway?"

"He stabbed me. Punched me, kicked me and sometimes just toured me for fun. He tried to rape me but I got away."

"How many times a day Did he do this to you?"

"Sometimes twice a day or he won't bother me and start on Jungkook. Can I see him, I'm scared...please let me see him."

"I'm sorry Jasmine you have to stay here."

"Why he just collapsed on the floor, I don't know what the hell Is wrong with him!"

"Calm down Jasmine."

"I want to see my boyfriend!"

"We're you not with him when you were held captive."