Chapter 17

I was getting dressed for school. I was kinda nervous going back after what happened. I just don't want any drama.

I wore this

I went downstairs and took a cereal bar to eat on the way

I was on my phone when I heard a car horn outside. I jumped up and ran to the door. I opened it and Jungkook was leaning on his car door. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Kookie, I missed you." I looked up at him and he smiled.

"I missed you too Jassie bear." He lifted me up and kissed me softly. I smiled as he did.

We clung onto each other like it was the last day on earth. But I only saw him yesterday.

We got into his car and he drove us to school.

—————-

We got to school and walked towards the building. He took my hand as we walked in. People instantly looked in our direction. I kept my head down as they started whispering. I heard girls talking about me and how he's too good for me.

I let go of Jungkook's hand and walked ahead of him. "Jagi?" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"Baby what's wrong."

"I-I don't like the attention."

"Are they talking about you?" He raised an eyebrow. I didn't say anything.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips into mine. I flinched but then responded. His hands traveled down to my waist and pulled me closer. I rested my hands on his chest. He pulled away and looked up at everyone staring at us. "Fuck off!" They all carried on doing what they were and he smirked. Then continued kissing me.

I eventually pulled away.

"That'll give them something to talk about." He smiled at me.

I giggled and hugged him. "I need to go to my locker. See you in class?"

I nodded and pecked his nose. He walked away to his locker. I went to mine and put my key in it. "Jassie Basie."

"Hey Tae." I turned my head and smiled at him.

He was leaning against his locker, next to mine. I opened my locker and a note fell out.

"What's that." We both looked at it confused.

"I don't know." I bent down and picked it up. It was a typed note. I read it.

𝗜𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗼𝗶𝗹. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘆.

             - 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘅𝘅𝘅

I gulped and looked up at Taehyung.

The note was snatched out of my hands. "Hey!"

"Hey bitch, what you reading." It was Mandy.

I tried to get the note back but she scrunched it up and threw it to Tae. I turned around to him. He opened it and read it. An angry expression grew on his face.

"Who the fuck is this?!" He looked at me.

"I-I don't know..."

"What is happening." She snatched the note off of Taehyung and read it.

"Jasmine I'm gonna kill this person."she clenched her fists.

"No it's probably just a prank." I tried to reassure myself as well as my overprotective friends.

I scrunched it up and threw it in the bin. "Can you guys not tell Jungkook."

"No he needs to know." Mandy said with a stern tone.

"I don't want him to, just please I'm begging you."

"Fine." They both said in unison.

"Thank you." I hugged them both then shut my locker.

"See you in class guys." They nodded and I walked to Art class. Not knowing someone was watching me the whole time.

𝑼𝒏𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara