Chapter 10

All the gang and Jessica were at the twins' house playing video games and watching films.

Everyone was slumped in the front room either on the sofa or on a bean bag watching a movie.

Jasmine was staring at the cuddled up couple on the other side of the sofa. She felt like she was about to shed a tear.

They started making out on the leather couch. She looked away from them and back at the movie on the screen.

A giggle escaped from Jessica's lips. The young female could help but glance over at them still kissing and rubbing each other's body parts.

Jasmine started to have a slightly empty feeling at the depths of her heart. It hurt but she could handle the pain after what she's been through.

Jungkook looked over at Jasmine, her eyes darted somewhere else. He went back to kissing his beloved girlfriend.

At this moment Jasmine came to realise that Jungkook wasn't hers and never will be.
She's lost him for good and can never get him to notice her because what he has in front of him, is everything she can never be. Jas loves Kook, as Kook loves Jess. But Jess doesn't love Kook, as Kook doesn't love Jas.
It hurts but that's how it will always be.

A single tear eventually fell from her eye. She let it dropped onto her cheek and roll down her face.

The poor girl couldn't bare it any longer. She stood up and run upstairs crying.

Back downstairs in the living room Taehyung was the only one that saw Jasmine upset, he ran after her worried.

He slowly opened a bedroom door and saw her sitting on the bed with her knees to her chest and tears falling from her eyes onto her emotionless face.

He frowned "Jassie?" he slowly made his way up to her and sat by her feet.

She looked up at the boy and smiled. "What's wrong sweetie?" He placed a hand on her knee.

Jasmine sighed and decided to tell him about her curse.

"I don't want you to freak out but, I'm cursed." He looked at her with a frown.

"How?" He got comfortable on the bed and waited for Jasmine to tell him everything."

"Well, my dad was having an affair with this woman, I was two years old and my little brother was a baby. He said that he would leave his wife, my mum;to be with her. He lied to her. And the woman was deeply in love with him.
He moved us all to a new house. She was obviously furious when she found out. The one thing he didn't know is that she did black magic. And she's the one that put the curse on me. I will never be loved and will be lonely for eternity, there is another part to it but I don't know. There is a way to break it. I just don't know how."

She looked up at Taehyung he looked shocked and guilty. "I'm sorry Jasmine."

A faint expression of sadness appeared on her face. "It's not your fault." He shook his head.

"It kinda is...?"

Jasmine frowned "How?" He gulped and avoided eye contact.

"That woman, is my mother"