Character sketch...

Manik Malhotra:24 years old....lead singer of india's famous band..i.e Fab 5....loves and misses his angel his doll very much....also loves his friends and family....mamma's boy....caring loving for family and friends....but rude arrogany angry hulk for outsiders....soon going to join space academy....

Nandini murthy:An orphan..silent girl..does'nt laugh..does'nt smile...is craving for happiness but in return she got was loneliness...loves and misses her mani very much....but does't show it....soon gonna join space academy because of scholarship...

Navya Naveli:best friend of nandini..an orphan...she is with nandini from childhood...they were in same orphanage...she knows nandini in and out..loves her like a sister...

FAB 4:

Cabir dhavan: drummer of fab 5..full on prankster...a jolly person..and bestest friend of manik..manik is like mirror to him..knows manik in and out...he too is gonna join space academy....

Mukti vardhaan:electric guitarist of fab 5..a rude girl with full of attitude..she is like a coconut..hard from outside and soft from inside...loves fab 5 like anything....considers manik as a big brother....soon gonna join space academy..

Dhruv vedant:a guitarist of fab 5...shy guy with cute si smile...he is manik's buddy....only he can control manik's anger....soon gonna join space academy...

Aliya saxena:piaonist of fab 5....she is like a barbie doll....mukti is her soul sister...considers dhruv as a best friend...loves manik but never told him...is quite possessive about him....soon gonna join space academy...

Ps:mukti knows about aliya's love for manik..and she too want to see manik and alya together so she always tries to make alya close to manik...

Fab 5 is india's famous band...has done many concerts across the world....

Singing is their passion..so they all are going to join space music college.....

Fab 5 does'nt know about nandini....

Raj Malhotra:MD of malhotra industries..arrogant...but loves his family very much..treats fab 4 as their own children..and misses his princess very much....

Neyonika malhotra:a loving housewife..loves manik very much..a kind hearted women.....misses her baby doll very much.....

Abhimanyu murthy:CEO of murthy industries....an arrogant man full of attitude...friends with fab 5 because of business relations....misses his kiddo very much..

Abhi manik raj and neyonika tried to find nandini but they were unsuccessful......

Abhi knows that manik loves nandini...but raj and neyo don't know about his love for nandini..

But who knows..that when they will find her...she will not be the same nandini....

How they will bring old nandini back..

How manan meet will happen..

What will be fab 4's reaction after knowing manik's childhood love....

What will alya do after knowing about manik's love for someone else...

Who will mukti support..manik or alya...

Here is the character sketch...soon i'll post the prologue..

Love Mamta