22:U killed her....

Silence..that is what was prevailed in murthy mansion....this was the silence before the storm....

Ishita was numb and was just staring at nothingness while raman was standing in front of her with tears in his eyes...

Kiara was shocked to know that her sister who she don't even had met till now is no more...

While the most shocked and numb is abhi....he is like a dead soul now....

"Bhai...mule chocolate chahiye.."little nandini says with pout...

"Aley mela baby..aapko chocolate chahiye..lekin kiddo..mumma ne mana kiya hai aapko chocolate dene se...aapke daant kharab ho jayege baccha.."abhi says lovingly to his little kiddo...his munchkin...

She pouts and was on the verge of crying seeing her bhai denying her request

(Pc:google baba)

"Accha accha i'll give u...no crying baccha"he says when he sees her eyes which was all ready to shed tears...

Abhimanyu murthy can bear anything..but his kiddo's tears...naahhhh!!!

A bright smile appeared on her face after knowing that he'll give her chocolate..

"Bhai..aap mumma ko mat batana...chup chup de do"she was his cutest kiddo...

His thoughts were broken by the voice which he hate the most in this world....

His father...

Or should he says..his kiddo's murdered...

"Abhi...sambhalo apne aap ko"this words did nothing but added more fuel to his anger...

"Sambhalu apne aap ko"he says rather questions...

"Whay did u just say..sambhalu apne aap ko...i should control myself after knowing that my sister..my kiddo is no more in this world...."his eyes were spitting fire...voice hard...

"U killed her..."he says suddenly while raman snaps his head at him after hearing this...

"No...no plz...plz abhi..don't say that"raman was going hysteric...his voice hold so much guilt..so much pain...

"Why..that's the truth Mr.raman murthy..u are bloody murderer....u murdered my sister...my kiddo...u fucking murdered ur own daughter..."abhi shouts and shouts till his throat pained...

But now there was no stopping for him...

Today his hope died...

"And now..u are dead for me....and same goes to me...aaj se samajh lena ki aapka koi beta nahi hai..."he says while raman was continuously nodding his head in no trying to stop him..his words were hurting him like hell....he was urging to die right there at that moment...