15-shocked

"Niya...don't u think u are overeacting over this...i mean...we know ki alya ko aise soha ko vaha akele chod kar nahi aana chahiye tha...but usse thodi pata tha ki soha vaha hai yaa nahi....."mukti snaps at her....

Actually mukti was still very much angry on niya for slapping her like this...even alya was..i mean no one dares to slap fab5...*according to them*
So her mood was very much off..

nandini with navya was in canteen when suddenly mukti came to their table with alya while manik cabir and dhruv tried to stop them but of no use...

"We need to talk"mukti says in anger while nandini sighs
...

"Jam room..in 5 min"mukti storms out from there followed by alya..

"Tu kahi nahi jayegi..unhe explanations dene ki koi zarurat nahi hai.."navya interferes..

"Navya..they want an explanation right..so lets go....."nandini says and leaves...

When nandini enters the jam room she saw mukti and alya all fuming...

"Kya baat karni hai.."after which mukti snaps at her about her being overrreactive...

"So..u think i m overreacting...jab pura sach pata naa ho toh bich main kabhi bolna nahi chahiye mukti...i know i was little hyper yesterday but it was ur mistake...u were still defending alya...do u even know what she has done..kuch pata hai tumhe..tumhe toh pura sach bhi nahi pata and still u were taking her side..."nandini says..

"Aisa kya kiya hai maine niya...i know i was at mistake..i should had not left soha there alone..lekin mujhe thodi naa pata tha ki aisa ho jayega....arey i don't even had any idea about this...so how can u just put all blame on me..."alya retorts back while nandini smirks...

"Really alya..ok then wait...i'll show u something..."nandini takes out her phone and shows her something....

"Inhe toh pehchanti ho na tum...bolo"nandini asks while alya's face was pale seeing this..

"Yeh..yeh log..how..how come u know them"alya asks in shock while others were confused...

"They are soha's culprits..the one because of whom soha is in this condition..."nandini says while alya gasps in shock....

"Alya..who are they..do u know them"mukti asks..

"Tum khud inhe bataogi or should i do the honours miss alya saxena.."nandini says...

"Main...main batati hu.."alya says after a long pause..

"When i was in junior college....i met a girl there..her name was veebha.....soon we two became best friends....then one day she took me somewhere saying that its a surprise..and i will like it..so i agreed to go with her.....maine bhai ko aur soha bhabhi ko bhi kuch nahi bataya ki main kaha jaa rahi hu..i just told them that i m going to friends house for group study....but i guess it was my biggest mistake...she took me to some isolated building...voh building puri khaali thi kyunki uska construction chal raha tha..and it was night time..i was scared lekin veebha ne kaha ki  we can earn money here..that time i was very immature aur mujhe bhai ki tarah paise kamaane the..so i agreed..she took me to last floor of building...vaha pe 4 aadmi the....veebha introduced me to them and said that i m the new member...i was all confused.....they told us to sit....maine jab veebha se pucha she told me ki here we will play cards..yes..she told cards...jise hum jua kehte hai...lekin mujhe tab yeh pata nahi tha..mujhe laga ki hum ghar main kaise khelte hai vaise hi vaha khelenge...so i agreed and from that time i started playing cards...unhone kaha ki pehle mujhe kuch paise table pe rakhne hoge...i was not having money isliye veebha ne mere paise diya..after that i was winning every single game....aur utne hi mujhe paise bhi milne lage....i was very happy ki i m earning money..unn paison se hum parties karte the..clubbing jaate hai..we used to get drunk after every night...har raat main jua khelne jaati thi...veebha ke saath..all was going good untill that night..that night i lost the game.....so according to it i have to give them money...mere paas kuch paise bache the..i gave them...phir maine socha ki ek hi baar toh haari hu..phir se jeet kar paise kama lungi.....veebha ne mujhe mana kiya tha still i did'nt listen to her and played again...aur tab main phir haar gayi..aur mere paas unko dene ke liye paise nahi the..maine unhe bataya ki i don't have money lekin unhe tabhi paise chahiye the...veebha ran from there leaving me alone...so....so i was having no choice.."alya was not able to complete her sentence....she was afraid that after listening this fab4 will leave her specially manik....

She don't want to lose manik....

"Kya kiya tumne alya.."cabir asks in blank tone...no one expected this from her..she was like a barbie for them..

"I....i slept with them"alya says in scared tone while others were numb except navni....

Shocked...that's what they all were feeling...

"U what..."mukti shouts while alya gets scared hearing her best friend shouting at her....

"One min..phir yeh sab soha se kaise related hai..i mean.."dhruv asks in confusion....

"Uss raat ke baad..i never played..lekin kuch din baad unhone ne mujhe vapas pareshaan karna shuru kar diya....they asked me out again..lekin maine mana kar diya..once when i was returning from college they blocked my way....aur tabhi soha bhabhi vaha se guzar rahi thi and she saw this...soha bhabhi ne unhe thappad bhi maara and then they were jailed....uske baad i told soha bhabhi each and every thing...she even slapped me for this lekin maine unse request ki bhai ko kuch naa bataye..so she agreed..."alya says while crying...

"Aur shayad usi ka badla unhone soha bhabhi se iss tarah se liya..they..they raped her.."she says..

But next second her words died in throat as someone slapped her hardly...

She looked up and saw harshad spitting fire at her..

"Bhai"she whispers..

"Soha ka rape nahi..murder hua hai..joh tune kiya hai..suna tune..u have killed her.."harshad roars making her flinch..

"From today..u are no one for me..mar chuki hai tu mere liye..u are dead for me.."he says while alya was numb...

Precap:cabir and nandini's conversation...

So here is the revelation...

How was it...

Stay tune and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta