teaser

"I m really sorry muku...pata nahi mujhe tab kya ho gaya tha ki maine aisa bol diya...plz don't be angry with me"alya apologizes...

"Its ok alya..lekin aage se kabhi bhi kisi ke death ke baare main aise nahi bolna..."mukti says with small smile and hugs her..

"Muku...i know kisi ke death ke baare main aisa nahi bolte...lekin uss ladki ki death ki vajah se aaj mujhe mera manik mil sakta hai...i will make him fall for me..dekhna..he will also love me..."alya thought with a small smile..

"I love u soo much manik...abhi voh upset hoga because of that girl's death..so yeh sahi mauka hai...main usse support dene ke bahane uske close jaungi..usse emotional support ki zarurat hogi..and then..he will forget that girl aur usse bhi mujhse pyaar ho jayega"her thinking was going in total wrong direction....

**********

"Mani..kya kar rahe ho"nandini asks...

"Arey..tumse pyaar kar raha hu"he says naughtily nuzzling her neck while she shivers feeling his breathe on her neck....

"Man..mani"she moans when he bites her neck lightly...

"I love u soo much angel"he says getting lost in her eyes..

"I love u too mani..."she says....

He leans forward and brushes his lips with her to which she shivers....

***********

"I hope manik theek ho ab"mukti says in worried tone....

They all were in canteen and were waiting for manik...

Suddenly they saw manik entering inside with smile and little bit of blush on his face....

All were shock seeing him smiling except cabir who was happy for his friend and sister...

"Isse kya ho gaya..."mukti asks in shock...

"Shit..kahi manik ko sadma toh nahi lag kya..ohh god..kahi yeh pagal na ho jaye"dhruv says in scared tone to which cabir rolls his eyes while mukti and alya was trying to register his words....

So....are u guys ready to enjoy this secret relationship of manan.....their secret meetings...secret romance

It will be fun guys...

Are u excited....

And yeah...i'll be on break till next sunday because of my exams which are starting from this monday....

So will not be able to give u update...

So don't be disheartened..

I'll be back soon...

Plz tab tak mujhe bhi yaad rakhna aur meri story ko bhi...

See u in next week...

Bye..love u...

Mamta