41-sun mere humsafar...

"Kya hua mani"nandini asks after cupping his cheeks...

His eyes were looking down and tears were trickling down his eyes...

Others were just standing there silent...

"Where were u..kaha thi tum...i...i called u so many times...lekin..lekin tumhara phone hi nahi lag raha tha...i..i was so scared angel"he says in low tone and sadly looked at her...

Others gasp in shock realising that niya is manik's angel and she is alive...

"Sorry mani..i m sorry...main tumhare baare main bhul hi gayi thi..itna sab kuch ho gaya ki i forgot..."nandini says apologitically but there was no change in his expression...

He was scared like hell to lose her...

His angel...the only reason of his existence...

"Manik..niya...we need explanation"mukti says sternly yet shockingly...

Nandini nods and she tooks manik's hand entwining her fingers with his...

They walks  towards them...

"Sorry guys...hum sab ne yeh baat tum logo se chupayi...i know fab5 does'nt keep any secret..still..lekin isme mani ka koi fault nahi hai...its me who hided this from u all"nandini apologize...

"Ok..so..so my name is not niya saxena...my real name is Nandini..nandini murthy.."nandini continues while others were on the verge of fainting...

"U..u mean...tum..tum abhi ki behen ho"mukti asks in numb tone and nandini gives her a small nod...

"Actually guys..there is a reason because of which i became The Niya Saxena for world.."

Nandini starts telling them everything from childhood...

How she was disowned by her own parents...then her journey in orphanage....how aasha maa took care of her like her own mother...how she became niya saxena for world...etc...

After completing her stories she sighs but then felt a sudden weight on her...

She frowns but smiles realising that alya hugged her....

"Tumne kitna kuch saha hai..u are very brave nandini"alya says while others mouth was wide open in shock...

Alya..hugging nandini...surely they never imagined ki aisa bhi kuch ho sakta hai..

"Someone plz pinch me"cabir says in shock looking at Nandini and alya....

"Aaahhhhhhhh"earth shattering shout it was....

Alya broke the hug and look at cabir with *is he mad* look...

"Abey kamino..ek saath pinch karne ko nahi kaha tha..."cabir says rubbing his hand where they pinched..
(They in the sense mukti dhruv and navya)

"Yeh..yeh kab hua"mukti asks them pointing towards nandini and alya..

They both smile and told them about alya's mom...

"Lekin nandini...tumhe alya ki mom kaha mili"mukti asks to which she sighs and looked at her mani who was still silent...

She sits beside him and holds his hand tightly and caressing his hand in between as if giving him assurance that she is there with him...always..

Flashback.....(Few hrs ago)

"Manik"she shouts seeing something shocking and horrific...

She saw a lady who was been harassed by some goons..

And when she saw the face of the lady..she was numb..and shocked...

And in that state she shouted manik's name..