5-MA industry...??

"Baccha..are u ok"harshad asks nandini who was sitting on stairs staring at nothingness...

"Bhaiyyu..kya main aapse ek baat puchu"nandini asks after turning towards him....

"Haa baccha..pucho"harshad says cupping her cheeks..

"Aapke aur alya ke beech aisa kya hua hai...aap kyun alya se theek se baat nahi karte"nandini finally asks after taking a deep breathe..

Harshad stiffened hearing this & looks away from her...

"Kya iski vajah main"harshad immediately looks at her nods in no..

"Nahi baccha..iski vajah tum nahi ho..."harshad says caressing her cheeks...

"Toh kya vajah hai bhaiyyu..plz bataiye mujhe.."harshad sighs and decided to tell her the reason...

" soha"harshad says sadly while nandini was shocked afted hearing her name from him after so long....

"Soha kya bhai"nandini asks sniffning slowly as her face came in front of her..

That innocence..that smile..her cute little antics..her laughs...

"Nandini..soha ke saath joh kuch bhi hua voh nahi hota agar alya ne uss raat"harshad immediately stops remembering that dreadful night which snatch the floor beneath his feet....that snatch his world..his soha from him

"Bahiyyu..plz tell me..u are scaring me now"nandini herself was on the verge of crying remembering soha's sufferings...

Flashback....(From harshad's pov)

Soha...

My love..

My life..

My everything....

She was the reason of my existence...her laughs..her smile..her innocence was worth dying..

"Soha...kya hua baby..why so much cranky...aap toh pehle kabhi aise nahi karte the..then why all of a sudden u are behaving like this..kuch hua hai kya baby"harshad asks cupping her cheeks while wiping her tears..

"Harshu...don't go na..i m not getting good vibes today..kuch accha nahi lag raha..plz don't go"soha says hugging him tightly...

"Baby..kya hua hai tumhe...u know na agar important nahi hota toh main kabhi aise chod ke nahi jaata..
..but this meeting is important for our company..we have to grab this deal anyhow.."harshad says trying to make her understand...

"I m sorry..i know i m coming between ur dreams ..but its just that i m scared..don't know why...but don't worry..u go..i will be fine.."soha says trying to control her tears...

"That's like my baby...I love u sooo much"he says pecking her lips..

"I love u too harshu...and will always love u...whatever be the situation...i will never stop loving u"she says pecking his cheek...

"Hey bhai...hii soha"alya bargs in room hugging both of them together..

"Alu..suno na..aaj meri ek important meeting hai...so kya tum tab tak soha ke saath reh sakti ho..i don't want to leave her alone...."harshad asks her politely..

"Don't worry bhai...i'll be with her..we will party hard...so lets go sohu...we will rock the floor"alya says excitedly while both chuckles at her...

Alya was like a baby for harshad and soha..their mother died when harshad was 6 years and alya was 3 years...alya don't even remember her mother but harshad was very close to his mother..like totally mamma's boy..but after her death his father was devastated..so he keeps himself busy in business because of which alya and harshad was being ignored...they were craving for parents love...then by god's grace soha enters harshad's life...she was taking care of alya like a baby...and harshad was very happy to see soha-alya's bonding....

After harshad left for meeting...alya took soha to a club...

They both were enjoying themselves when suddenly alya got the call from mukti.......she excuse herself and comes outside the club...

Alya:hey mukti....

Mukti:hey alya..where are u...

Alya:actually i m with my bhabhi..ohh sorry..with my would be bhabhi..

Mukti:actually fab 5 have planned for night out at manik's house...so are u coming...

Alya immediately agrees listening manik's name....

She goes inside but soha was missing...she calls her but her phone was switched off.....

Alya:soha kaha chali gayi...kahi ghar toh nahi chali gayi..mujhe bataya bhi nahi..how can she do this...anyways..i should leave for manik's house...so that i can spend time with him.....

Alya left for malhotra mansion...

But she was unaware of the fact that soha did not left..she was missing...

Flashback over.......

Nandini was too much shocked to react anything...

"Jab maine alya ko baad main pucha..she herself told that she left from club alone as she thought ki soha shayad ghar chali gayi hai..."harshad cried his heart out ...

"It was all her assumption nandu....why...kyun hua mere saath aisa..how can she left her there...kaash maine uss din soha ki baat maan li hoti..kaash main uss din meeting ke liye naa ......toh shayad soha mere saath hoti.."harshad cried in her embrace....

Nandini too was shedding tears and was patting his back to calm him down....

**********

"What the hell...yeh kya ho raha hai aman..how can be this possible..."Raj shouts on his PA Aman....

"Sir..this is truth...we have lost the deal..."aman says...

"But how can be this possible raj...humara presentation toh perfect that...."Raman asks ...

"Who got the deal"Raj questions..

"Sir..MA industry..."aman says while raj and raman was not much shocked..

Because only MA industry is the one who can compete with Malhotra and Murthy industry....

"Not again....phir se MA industry..honestly i m not shocked as only they can beat us"Raman says...

So here is the next chappy...

I know there is no Manan..but wanted to reveal harshad's past soon..this is his half past...

Remaining past will be revealed later...

What do u think about harshad's past..

Where is soha?

And what about MA industry...?

Does malhotra and murthy's have any connection with MA industry...

Do vote and comment guys..

Love Mamta