13-soha is alive?

"Bhaiyyu plz...don't say this...this is wrong...soha is alive bhaiyyu..soha is alive"nandini begged harshad..

"Then what should i say...bolo...kya bolna chahiye mujhe...she is living like a dead corpse...arey..she is not even living..because of whom.. because of this girl"harshad shouts pointing at alya...

Others were just standing there...

Confused..that's what they were feeling...

If soha is alive..

Then where is she...

And why harshad is blaming alya..

Why he is saying that alya killed soha..

Because soha is alive right..

Then why is he saying that she is dead..

Only these questions were running in their mind...

"U all want to know the reason right...and specially u alya...come..i'll tell u..ohh sorry..instead of telling u i'll show u something"nandini says as harshad was now too much vulnerable to say anything..

She asks them to follow her....

They all follow her in their cars...

**************

"Bhaiyyu...plz chaliye..u have to be strong"nandini and others were standing just in front of one room...

Actually they were in angel's orphanage...after reading the name of orphanage manik stiffens..obviously he will....because it consists her name...angel...which he used to call her...

Now nandini was requesting harshad to come in...

But he was refusing as he can't see that sight again which every time breaks him into pieces...

"Plz bhaiyyu..for soha"and here she hit the right chord...he agrees and she sighs...

She opens the door slowly while others were just standing there not knowing what to say or do...

They all enter only to find darkness all around....

Only one bulb that too in centre of room was the only source of light there...

They notice one small cot at one corner while at other corner there was one more door...probably it must be washroom....they concluded....

Whole room was silent...this quiteness was actually scaring them....

Nandini holds harshad's hand and brings him inside while others quitely followed them...

They saw a figure sitting at one corner on floor.....probably a girl

Nandini sighs sadly seeing this again while harshad was just staring at her with so much pain...

Others were staring at that girl in confusion..

Nandini walks towards her and kneels down..she keeps her hand on her shoulder and caress her hairs..

"Why are u sitting here on floor..."nandini asks softly while that girl recognising nandini's voice slowly raise her face....

Alya gasps in shock after looking at her and stumbles back but mukti held her...

"Alya..what happen"mukti asks in hush tone while others were confused seeing alya's reaction..

"Soha"that's what she could whisper while others look shocked...

Fab4 knew that harshad loves someone but they never saw that girl..and now today seeing that girl in this condition was too much shocking for them...