36-child trafficking...

Nandini's pov....

"Mani...andar aao na..."I asked him when he was about to drove off...

We were standing just outside the angel's orphanage where he came to drop me safe and sound...

Gosh..his overprotectiveness.....i tell u

But I love this man till eternity...

"Now.....its late angel"he tried to protest but naaahh!!!..Main nahi sunne vaali...

"That's why i m asking u mani..its late...aaj yahi ruk jao..plz"I make my most fav puppy face which i know would melt his heart immediately...

And yes he agreed finally making my smile wide...

"God angel...u know how cute u are"he asks pulling my cheeks making me grumpy..

I hate when someone pull my cheeks...

But he is not someone right...

He is my Man...

The man who is the whole sole owner of this soul..of me..

"Accha now lets go..."i hold his hand and starts dragging him inside while he was just following me like a *joru ka gulaam*.....

"Arey nandu...aaj itna late kaise ho gayi"aasha maa who just saw us entering inside asked in worried tone...

Her words did nothing but made me smile...

She cares for me like a real mother....

Aasha maa was there for me when my real mother was busy in fulfilling her wife's duty...but i guess she forgot that she was a mother too.......she forgot that she was my mother too...

"Mani..inse milo..yeh hai meri aasha maa"i introduced aasha maa while encircling my hands around her neck from back...

She smiles widely hearing meri aasha maa from me..she too is a mother of a child...her son is in abroad handling his business...he used to visit here every year...but now...he hardly does that...everyone are so busy in their own life that they forgot their blood relations...

I wonder how abhi bhai would be surviving there in that house...

Me and aasha maa are sailing in same boat...

Ek ko bete ka pyaar nahi mila aur ek ko maa ki mamta nahi mili...

And i think that's the reason god made us meet each other....

"Aur aasha maa..yeh hai mani...mera mani"and now there was the big shine in his eyes and big smile on his face hearing mera mani...

"Mani..matlab yahi hai voh..."aasha maa asks to which i nodded...

Manik gave us a confused look but i ignored it and asked aasha maa about aashi...

"Arey..uska toh pucho hi mat....she is behaving like a total cranky girl from morning...tumse milne ki jid kar rahi hai...jao..mil aao"aasha maa says while i frown hearing this...

Aashi and cranky...naaahhh!!

She was never a cranky girl...she is small still she understands me and my situation...and i m noticing from last few days..her behaviour has changed alot..she hardly smiles...

"Mani..tum betho..main aashi se mil kar aati hu"there is something wrong with aashi...i have to find out the reason...kahi der naa ho jaye...

Giving manik a final nod i left towards aashi's room...

Nandini's pov end...

Manik's pov....

"Come beta..sit..don't hesitate...u are just like my son"her words did nothing but brought a big smile on my face...

I sat down....

"Toh..apne baare main kuch batao"aasha maa asks...

I starts telling her about my family..fab5....my singing passion...

I even told her about my childhood with angel...

Suddenly one thought came in my mind i decided to ask her...

"Aasha maa..aapko angel kaha mili"her face went pale hearing my question making me little worried...

"Aasha maa..kya hua..aap theek ho"i asks in worried tone....

"I m fine beta..."she says in little assured tone...

"Aasha maa..aap meri maa jaisi hai..u can tell me anything..aapne hi kaha na ki main aapke bete jaisa hu...toh plz mujhe bataiye....kya baat hai"manik says holding her hands while a tear fell from her hands which directly landed on his hands...

"Manik...uss din..jab mujhe nandu mili thi..tab maine kisi apne ko kho diya tha"aasha maa says while i tighten my grip around her hand in assurance...

"Kise aasha maa"i asks

"Meri beti ko..."her eyes were red due to tears...

"Aapko angel kaha mili"i again asked as i was not getting any good vibes from all this....

"Child trafficking"she suddenly says making me shocked+confused+worried+scared and what not....

No...

This can't be true...

My angel suffered so much........

I felt wetness on my cheeks and i realise i was crying...

Crying for my angel...

Crying on our destiny...

Why god has to be so cruel with us...

Here is the update....

How was it...

Share ur views and do vote and comments..

Love Mamta