8-Tu hi haqeeqat

Nandini starts walking out of canteen lost in her mani....

Her eyes were flooded with tears..

Navya who notice this changes immediately goes behing nandini...

On otherside..

Manik leaves for malhotra industries while cabir decides to follow navni....

***********

Navya was searching for nandini in whole college..

Finally she found her....

Nandini was sitting on stairs..her knees closed to her chest...and her face hided between her knees....her whole body was shaking as if she is crying bitterly....

Navya immediately ran towards her...

"Nandu..kya hua...tu ro kyun rahi hai.."navya asks keeping her hand on her shoulder ..

Still she was crying and crying....

"Nandu..dekh humari taraf.."navya tries to make her look towards her as her face was still hidden between her knees...

Cabir who came there in order to search nandini hides behind pillar...

"..tumhe tumahre mani ki kasam..dekho humari taraf"navya warns her...

And as expected nandini immediately looks towards her...

Her face was pale..her eyes were red and puffy...her lips were shivering due to continuos crying..

"Ab batao hume..kya hua hai.."navya asks cupping her face...

"Voh...voh..mani..mera...mera mani...vaha"nandini was sobbing badly...

While cabir was standing all confused...

"Mani...yeh mani kon hai...aur yah tab manik ko dekhke mani kyun bol rahi thi...yeh ladki kuch toh chupa rahi hai sabse...i have to find out"cabir thought in his mind..

"Accha accha...shaant ho jaa..chal ghar..ghar chalte hai..phir baat karenge..ok
."navya says softly while nandini nods..

Navya helps her to get up and they left from there...

Cabir too left determine to find out the truth of niya...

***************
"Haa dad..aapne bulaya"manik asks raj who was sitting on chair all tensed....

"Manik...U know MA industries.."raj says while getting up and walking towards his shelf...

"Haa..it is currently the top most industry in business world right"manik says while raj took out one file from shelf...

"Yes...it is...and also our biggest competitor..."Raj says while keeping that file in front of him....

"So what u want me to do dad"manik asks in confusion....

"Manik....me and ram has decided something.."raj says sitting beside him...

"What"that's what he could ask..

"We have decided to collaborate our business with MA industry..and this collaboration will only for one project..."

"So we want u to be the head of this project..we want u to handle this project."Raj finally says the thing which was in his mind from long time...

Manik gets shocked...

"Dad..me..i mean how..."manik says shuttering badly..obviously it was a shock for him...

Music is his passion...and obviously for business he can't leave his music...

"Dad u know na i have no interest in business..then how can u expect this from me"manik asks with frown...