46-Lets have a meet pari..

"Ab yeh vivaah sampanna hua"pandit announces while manan smiles at each other widely...

"Congrats bro"manik hugs cabir congratulating him for his marriage...

"U are happy right"nandini asks navya in utmost concern..

"Haa..hum bohot khush hai...."navya smiles widely making nandini sigh in relief...

"So..party kab de raha hai hume"mukti asks cabir while keeping her hand on his shoulder..

"Haa manik party kab de raha hai yaar"cabir asks him innocently..

"Saale...shaadi teri hui aur party main du"manik smacks his head..

"Haa toh shaadi bhi teri vajah se hi ho rahi hai na...so obviously party tune deni chahiye.."cabir says as a matter of fact..

"Chal..koi nahi..aaj maim bohot khush hu toh aaj ki party meri taraf se"manik announces while other hoots in joy...

******************

"Mani...aaj club ke liye main kya pehnu"nandini asks while her whole bed was covered with clothes...

"Tum kuch bhi pehno...angel hi lagogi"manik spoke while caressing her cheeks...

"Cheesy malhotra"nandini whispers...

"I heard that"manik spoke grumpily...

"Good for u baby"nandini pats his cheeks with a wicked smirk while his mouth was wide open..

"Mani"she spoke startled by his act as he picks her in his arms...

"Mani..put me down"she demands but manik was in no mood...

"Ouch..."she pinches him on his hand and he was forced to put her down..

"Sorry mani..lekin late ho raha hai..batao na kya pehnu"she made a crying face which pinch his heart...

**************

"Omg omg omg i love it mani..thank u"she hugs him in happiness making him smile...

"Ab jao..jaldi ready hoke aao.."

"Beautiful"he whispers dreamily looking at her..his angel..

his angel

"Mani..main kaisi lag rahi hu"she asks nervoulsy...

"Bilkul ek pari ki tarah"he says cupping her cheeks.

He kisses her forehead making her sigh in bliss...

"Chale"she nods and both leaves for club..

***************
"Arey vaah..badi jaldi aa gaye tum log..."cabir says sarcastically while other giggles..

"We are always on time bro"manik says and leaves with nandini followed by fab3 and navya while cabir was standing there with mouth wide open..

"Did they just ignore me"he thought while making faces and leaves inside..

***************

They all danced....but there was no consumption of alocohol as nandini had strictly prohibited that ..

After dancing for hours they settle down at one corner of club...

"God..it was so fun right"alya spoke happily...

"Yes..kitne time baad we enjoyed so much"mukti spoke...

"Lets play a game guys"cabir spoke suddenly...

"Game..which game"all asks in unison..

"Never have i ever"cabir spoke while navya was confused hearing the name..

"Yeh konsa khel hai"navya asks cluelessly...

"Navya..i'll explain u"nandini explains her..

"Lekin hum drink nahi karenge"navya denies..

"Don't worry navya..we will order mocktails.."manik says..

**************

"So..ready..who will ask first"cabir asks..

"We will start with me..Never have i ever involved in any physical relationship"mukti spoke.. 

All except dhruv and navya took the sip....

Cabir looks at navya who was somewhat hurt but he thought to talk to her later...

Manan smiles at each other while alya was looking down in shame...because she too was involve in physical relationship and that too for her selfishness..

Dhruv who noticed this held her hand and blinks his eyes giving her assurance...

"Ok..so Never have i ever got caught by the police"Nandini says....

Fab5 took the sip...

"Actually there was one of our concert in delhi...as concert was successful so we thought to celebrate our success...after which we all were highly drunk...then cabir was driving the car...we all were so involved in our talks that we failed to notice the signal and we broke it..uske baad police caught us aur hume chudaane ke liye specially Raj uncle ko delhi aana pada....."mukti spoke...

"Never have i ever watched porn"dhruv spoke...

Alya cabir and mukti took a sip...

"Chiii...cabir..tum voh sab dekhte ho"navya says in disgust..

"Arey..isme kya..sabhi dekhte hai"cabir tries to defend himself...

"Nahi..manik aur dhruv nahi dekhte..sikho unse kuch..aise kisi aur ladki ko dekhna voh bhi voh sab karte hue...chii cabir"navya got up and leaves while cabir ran behind her...

"I hope navya theek ho"nandini spoke all worried....

"Don't worry..she will be fine"manik held her hand and caress it...

***************

Next morning...

At Murthy mansion...

"Mom..."abhi held her hand and make her sit on sofa...

"I want divorce raman"ishita spoke looking at raman blankly...

"Ishu...no plz..i m sorry..lekin mujhe meri galti ki itni badi saza mat do....i love u ishu"Raman cries holding her legs...

She ignores his pleads and leaves...

Abhi was silent spectator in all this. .

****************

"Aryan ki pari ho tum....ohhhhhhhh hoooo.....ohhhhh hoooooo"aryan sings like a psycho holding nandini's photo...

"Lets have a meet pari..."aryan spokes and kisses her picture....

Precap:Aryan stalks nandini....and shanaya's entry....