teaser

What is guilt??

It is an unpleasant feeling where we feel that we had done something wrong...

There were two souls who were feeling the same..

But who...??

And why??

****************

"Hello Miss shanaya...so...is there any improvement or not...yaa ab bhi aap vahi atki hui hai"Nandini asks with a smirk...

"Voh kya hai na Mam...improvement toh bohot hui hai..lekin aapko dikh nahi rahi hai..don't worry..u will see it soon....very soon"shanaya spoke gritting her teeth making nandini chuckle..

"I hope aapka yeh soon jald aaye...anyways...yeh mehta's ki file it..study it...next presentation aapko hi dena hai..and remember one mistake..and be ready for the punishment..."Nandini spoke in a bossy tone making her fume...

"And yes...be aware...because niya saxena ki punishment bhi uske jaise hi hoti hai..not at all easy.."Nandini left with a bossy smirk....

"I so hate her..bloody bitch"shanaya spoke with anger...

*****************
"Mani..kya kar rahe ho..koi aa jayega"she wriggles in his grip who was holding her tight...

"I bloody don't care"he spoke and without wasting a second slams his lips on her taking her both lips in his mouth making her startle..

And suddenly they heard a gasp which broke their kiss...

They turn and see one person who was on the verge of fainting seeing the scene there..

*****************

"How could u do this this Nandini..tumne itni badi baat mujhse chupayi..kyun"he shouts at her holding her shoulder tightly making her flinch..

Her heart breaks when he called her nandini instead of angel...

"Ma..mani..ek baar..ek baar meri baat toh suno"she tries to cup his face but he jerks her hands away and starts walking out from there...

But stops suddenly hearing a whimper...

"Mani..."

So here is the teaser...

How was it....

Share ur views and do vote and comment..

Love Mamta