45-Bloody womanizer...

"Main batati hu"they heard a voice...

"Shagun"raman whispers slowly...

She walks towards them...

Raman looks at ishita who was confused...he did'nt want her to know the truth....

"Shagu..shagun...plz"raman was pleading her...

"Nahi raman..bohot chupa liya humne...ab aur nahi..yeh sach kabhi na kabhi toh bahar aana hi tha...ishita...i....i m sorry...yeh sach sunne ke baad shayad tum mujhse nafrat karne lago....lekin..lekin it was just a mistake"shagun spoke guiltily and held her both hands...

"Shagun..hua kya hai...koi mujhe kuch batayega..."ishita spoke confusingly..

"Ishita...aryaman...mera aur Raman ka beta hai...he is our child"shagun spoke with lot of courage...

Raman closes his eyes in pure shame while abhi moves backward in shock...

Manik held him giving him much needed support...

While ishita was standing there like a dead soul...she looks at raman blankly who too was looking at her with tears in his eyes...

"Ishita...we...we are sorry...we just got involve in one night stand...tumhe..tumhe yaad hai jab tum 7 months pregnant thi..when abhi was in ur womb...tab..tab tumhara aur raman ka kisi baat pe jhagda hua tha...and..and frustratedly he left u alone in the house..usi time pe ashok business meeting ke liye dubai gaye hue the...i too was left alone here...and then to remove my loneliness..i...i reach club...vaha..vaha mujhe raman mile...he too was looking frustrated...aur..aur uss vakt pata hi nahi chala ki kab hum itne paas aa gaye ki...ki"shagun spoke while crying....

"Next...next morning we both were guilty for this...aur phir humne decide kiya ki hum yeh baat yahi bhul jayege aur move on karenge...lekin..lekin mujhe nahi pata tha ki voh ek raat hum sabki zindagi badal degi...after few weeks i got to know that i m pregnant....aur..aur voh baccha Raman ka tha"shagun continues looking at ishita but ishita was standing numb...

"Mom"abhi shouts when he saw her fainting...

****************

"How could u do this Raman murthy..how could u"Abhi shouts while crying badly....

They all were standing outside the room while doctor was checking ishita inside...

"Abhi..shh..sambhalo khud ko"manik spoke hugging him....

"Kaise..kaise manik..this...this man...i...i so hate him..."abhi says while spitting fires at him...

"Ek..ek min...matlab..matlab aryaman is ur child..isliye u believe him instead of kiddo..right"abhi suddenly asks while raman looks down not able to say anything....

"U disgust Me Mr.murthy...such a shameful man u are....bloody womanizer"abhi says in disgusted tone...

"Abhi"shagun shouts....

"He is ur father for god's sake"shagun continues....

"Ohh just shut up...he is not my father...arey...isse toh baap ka matlab bhi nahi pata  .....i...i just hate him...."abhi shouts...

"And yes...u...just stay out of our family...yeh sab joh ho raha hai na...u are equally responsible for it"abhi continues glaring at shagun...

"Excuse me"they heard doctor's voice....

"Doctor...mom..mom theek hai na"abhi asks in worry ..

"Yes..she is fine..bas shock ki vajah se behosh ho gayi thi..i have prescribed some medicines...aur haa..plz keep her happy..unka bp bhi kaafi low ho gaya hai...so unhe healthy food dijiye and keep her away from any tension"doctor left after giving necessary information....

"U both..stay away from my Mom"abhi says glaring at raman and shagun while they look down in shame...

"Abhi...u take care of her..main ghar jaa raha hu...angel akeli hai vaha"manik says...

"Ok manik..plz meri kiddo ka khyaal rakhna...aur..aur usse yeh sab pata nahi lagna chahiye..tut jayegi voh"manik gives him a faint smile and leaves for his penthouse....

*******************

"Mani"nandini opens her eyes and smiles brightly seeing manik...

He was sitting beside her holding her hand and was caressing her hairs...

"Are u feeling better now"manik asks softly...

"Much better"she says with a smile...

"Headache toh nahi ho raha"he asks in concern..

"Haa..lekin thoda..don't worry...it will be fine"she keeps her head on his lap...

"Baby..."she smiles brightly hearing 'baby' from him..

"Arey...yeh kiss khushi main"he asks in amazed tone when she pecks his lips suddenly making him startled...

"I love it when u use such loving endearments for me...."manik smiles hearing her...

"Ok then...aaj se main aise hi tumhe alag alag naamon se bulaya karunge..."he says making her happy...

"I love u"she says suddenly...

"I love u too"he spoke hugging her to his dear life.......

"Baccha"he continues making her sigh in bliss and she kisses on his neck making him shiver by her touch...

"U know na..what are u starting"he says huskily when she was kissing his neck every now and then..

"Aah"he hisses when she bites on his neck and then starts licking that area to soothe that pain...

"Now my turn..."he spoke taking her under him...

He looks at her intensely and next second his lips were on her throat...

He sucks her there hardly....

"Ma..mani"she moans loudly when he presses her upper body...

He kisses her neck and descends downwards till her naval...

He hikes her top and starts sucking her belly button making her go mad in pleasure...

"Plz"she begs him to love her intensely...

Next second there clothes were on floor and both were lost in their own world making love for n'th time...

******************
Precap:cavya's marriage...ishita decides to give divorce to raman...aryan sees nandini in market and behaves like a psycho

*****************

Surprise update😌😌

Short hai....(but something is better than nothing u know😉😉)

Actually my last paper is on monday...
Aur kal sunday hai so thought to give u all a short update...

How was it...

Do let me know and don't forget to vote and comment...

Love Mamta