1

Shuichi POV

Finally the start of highschool. I pull out my phone and went to text Kaede, my all time bestfriend. Were just friends, no feelings.

Me
Hey Kaede! I'm coming to pick you up at your house! Make sure your ready at 11:36

Piano❤️
Okie! Good luck on your first day!

Me
Thank you. You too by the way

I close my phone and lay down on the bed. Still got a few more minutes before I'll go to her house. I really owe Kaede everything. She helped me gain some confidence and she always supports me.

Ding!

I look at my phone and sure enough it was from Kaito.

Kaito
Hey sidekick! Good luck on your first day!

Me
Haha, you too.

Kaito
Me and Maki is going on a date tonight. How about bring your girlfriend to join us?

Me
Kaito! Me and Kaede are just friends
No feelings.

Kaito
That's sad :(

I rolled my eyes and closed my phone. Okay I'm leaving this house. I got up and wore my shoes before walking outside my house. If course I didn't forgot to lock it. I kept walking forward since Kaede's house is just a few steps away from mine. Once there I knock on the door.

"Coming!" A girl yelled which I assume is Kaede. She opens the door and smiles at me. I smile back. "So... Who do you think are our classmates?" She asks. She and I started walking towards the direction of our school.

"Hmm, maybe it's Kaito and Maki again" I shrug and she laughs. Once there at school, someone yelled both of our names.

"Shuichi! Kaede!" We looked over and saw Kaito and Maki holding hands. How sweet. We both walked over to them while smiling. "So how are you and Maki, Kaito?" Kaede asked.

"Were doing just fine. Maki-roll here still would punch me if I tried to kiss her on the cheek" he scratches the back of his neck while Maki blushes slightly.

"Oh well, I hope Maki won't get flustered so you could finally kiss her" Kaede laughs and so do i. I notice a boy with Violet hair talking to a green haired boy and blue haired girl. He looks at our direction and sure enough, we were both staring at each other.

"Hey Shuichi, are okay?" Kaede waves her hands in front of my face. I blink.
"Y-yeah.. don't worry about me" I smile. I look back at the boy and he was talking to the other two while blushing. Kaede noticed me staring at the other group and smirks.

"Ooh~ is your gayness starting to show?" I blush. "N-no!" My other friends laugh while I use my hat to cover my face. Thank God I have a hat like this.
"Ow!" We all look at the other group I was staring at earlier.

"That's what you get for calling me cute idiot" The Blue haired girl laughs.
"You're such a tsundere Kokichi!" He blushed more and crosses his arms.
"I am not" he pouted. I blushed.

"He is a tsundere" Kaito whispered.
"A-anyway, should we head inside? The principal might scold us for staying out here" Kaede suggested. I nod and we all went inside.

Kokichi POV

"RANTARO YOU IDIOT! TSUMUGI STOP LAUGHING!" I yelled at them. God why do I have these kinds of friends?

"HAHAHAHA" Tsumugi continues to laugh while Rantaro was on the ground laughing and holding his knee that I kicked. Sometimes I want to strangle them so they could shut up.

"Hey you kids! Get inside!" A janitor yelled at us. Rantaro stands up still laughing while Tsumugi was trying to calm herself down.

"We should all go to our classes now. School is about to start"

"Yeah" Tsumugi grabs my hand and drags me off without Rantaro. The boy started running to catch up with us. "Hey what about me?" The avocado frowns.

"You have been abandoned by your friends"

"I'm sad"