13

Kaede POV

"UGGHHH!" me and Tsumugi groaned and slouched on the couch. We tried multiple attempts to at least make a cute scene with the two. We tried making Kokichi slip and fall on Shuichi but it ended up he fell on another person making Shuichi jealous!

"How are we going to do this?" We were both so tired.
"Wait I got it!" I yelled out. I stood up and look at her with determination while she looked at me confused.
"If we made Shuichi jealous once, maybe we could make him jealous again!" She smiled and said, "whats the plan?"

Rantaro POV

"Why am I here again?" For some reason, the girls kidnapped me to make their ship sail. They named it Project Saiouma. Even though I kinda like Kokichi, I'll still support him cause I want him to be happy.

"We need you to flirt with Kokichi. Do the pin to the wall thing like Shuichi did before. We noticed he hasn't been hitting anyone who compliment him that much so... Maybe your safe" I look at her. Anyone that has a death wish would do this and I'm not ready. I mean... Whatever.

"Find tell me wheres Mr. Supreme Leader at?" My dear sisters. I would want some Avocados at my funeral. They brought me to the library and there was Kokichi talking to Shuichi while blushing. Really? This is already enough for the ship tl sail why do they need to make Shuichi jealous. I sigh. This must be what Shuichi felt.

Shuichi POV

Rantaro walks his way towards us. Well, mostly towards Kokichi. I start to feel jealous. What does he want? And why am I getting jealous that easily?!
"Hey Rantaro!"
"Hello!" He smiled. That was the last straw. I grab Kokichi's wrist and walk away with him.

Rantaro, Kaede and Tsumugi's thoughts.

He gets jealous that easily?????

Kaede POV

Very weird and very not worth it. Rantaro looks at us and shrugs. We sighed and I motioned him to come towards us.

"Wow that was fast" he scratched the back of his neck. We hummed in agreement. We really aren't going to make a nice scene with my Saiouma. Well at least they got to talk to each other while blushing.
"Half of I was worth it" Tsumugi sighed.
"Well, who wants some noodles?"
"Me" me and Rantaro said in sync.

"I'm gonna call my girlfriend" I took out my phone and texted Miu.

Me
Hey babe! 😘😘

My baby Miu❤️❤️
Hey baby! What do you need?

Me
Want to eat noodles with
my gang?

My baby Miu❤️❤️
Ofc! I love you see you there

I smile as I look at the last message.
"You two are so gay"