8

Shuichi POV

"If you like him just confess" Tsumugi said. She's been following me around the school saying I should just confess my feelings to that tsundere princess.
"I could help you out! I can even use my OTP as a reference" she smiles at me and I sigh.

"It's just been two weeks Tsumugi. I can't tell him I like him that early" in reality I really want too but I can't. I'm just a coward who's scared that they'll get rejected. He's so cute and mostly all the gay boys tries flirting with him while I'm just an emo detective.

"Umm yes you can! Theres a lot of books where it's just the second day and they confessed to each other!" She argued. I stopped walking and gave her a 'what the actual fuck?' look.

"If you won't confess then I'm going to have to do my own thing!" Was all she said before running off without me. I'm glad. She's been bugging me a lot.

Tsumugi POV

My ship! My ship! Oh my God Shuichi! I run to a classroom and slam the door shut. I look around the room for some certain items. I look inside my closet and smiled. Ohohohoho~ my ship is going to sail.

I took my phone and texted Rantaro.

Avocado Biotch 🥑

Me
Avocado kidnap Kokichi
And Shuichi right now

Avocado Biotch 🥑
What kind of drugs are you into?

Me
Just bring me the tsundere and the detective and I promise
I will buy you all the Avocados

Avocado Biotch 🥑
And guacamole?

Me
*Sigh* okay

Avocado Biotch 🥑
Deal

I smile.

And called Kaede.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell are we going to do to them?" Kaede asks as we look down on the sleeping boys on the floor. How did Rantaro make them sleep?

"We're going to dress them up" I moved out of the way and pointed at the clothes on the floor. "With these!"
Rantaro sighs in relief.

Rantaro: at least I'm not included

"I am not going to remove their clothes" Kaede said backing away.
"That's why we have Rantaro here to remove them for us!" He looks at me.

"What?! Why me?"
"Cause we don't want to see a boy in there boxers" I said looking disgusted. The boy sigh and started removing Saihara's clothes while we both turned around. Kaede notices a girls outfit do she questions me.

"Who's going to wear that?" She points at the dress.
"Kokichi obviously"
"I mean yeah, he does nail dresses" Rantaro walks to the clothes and walks back to them before dressing them up.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi POV

Ugh my head hurts.
"Oma how are you?!" Kaede shouts in my face.

"Ouch" I look down for some reason and freeze. I'm in a girl's uniform.

Now just imagine the boy in it

Now just imagine the boy in it. OUMAGOD-

I glare at them while blushing. How the hell did I end up in here?
"Kokichi?!" I turned around and saw Shuichi in a nice uniform. Why did I get this when I can have what he's wearing?! I blush more.

 Why did I get this when I can have what he's wearing?! I blush more

I realized our faces where too close so I moved away a bit.
"Look who had just woken up!" Tsumugi grins.

"Why am in something like this" I pointed to my outfit. It's showing off my legs. I don't know how girls can work with these stuff.
"I don't know why your complaining but that suits you very well" I turned around to Shuichi and he jumps at my glare.

"What did you said?"
"Y-you heard that?!"
"Duh! Your so close to me how can I not hear that?"

"Look at the two having a moment" she whispers at Tsumugi. The girl grabs a pen and started writing stuff. Maybe she's writing about her ship.
"Now now, we have to braid your hair Kokichi!" Tsumugi slaps her notebook down and my eyes widens.

I'm in hell.

I quickly got up to leave but was dragged to a corner with accessories and all those stuff.
Atua have mercy on me.
I cri.

Shuichi POV

"Why won't you just confess already?" Amami too?! How many people did she brainwash just to like this ship? I groaned.

"Your so loud. They're just over there" I look at them. Kokichi looks like he's gonna die by this, whatever this is.
"It's very obvious" the boy rolls his eyes and I got up to sit at a chair.
This is stupid.

But amazing at the same time since i got to see Kokichi in a dress.

"You should stop saying your thoughts out loud" I blush.