15

Kokichi POV

I look at myself in the mirror. My whole face was filled with blush and the blush was reaching to my shoulders. I was not expecting for Tsumugi to give me this type of dress.

Its so simple yet oh my God I'm wearing a dress going to my crush's birthday

"Hey come on! Let's go!" Kaede and Tsumugi were wearing their normal clothes. That's so unfair! Really! I get to wear something so uh- sexy! I don't care if he compliments others that's wearing something like this but this is just a big no no. I wore my shoes and brushed my hair. What if I??? I was suddenly pulled out of my room then outside my house. Of course, I gave my friends spare keys so they looked it and continued to drag me going to Shuichi's house. Our houses are just near by so it took us a few walks then there. We reached our destination.

"You for the gifts?" Kaede whispered to Tsumugi and she nodded. Kaede slwoly rang the doorbell. After a few seconds the door opened and there stood Shuichi. When he looked at me he blushed crimson red. Who wouldn't blush when they see me? Of course I didn't lost to his blush for I am a tomato right now. "K-kokichi why are you wearing.. that?" He looks away a bit and points at my dress. I frowned. I knew he wouldn't like it. "It's just for you" Tsumugi said then winked making him blush more. He looks at me and says, "you look g-good on that" i was about to kick him but I remembered it's his birthday so no violence.

It was my turn to look away from him. We walked inside the house and saw our friendly Avocado sitting on the couch drinking Pepsi.
"Do you have Panta in here?" I asked Shuichi. He just nods. The three of us walked to the couch and sat down. I was beside Rantaro while the other two were sitting down at the other couch. The birthday boy sat down beside me making me blush if that's even possible. We talked and talked until Tsumugi decided to play games.

"Hey Shuichi" he looks down at me.
"Where's Kaito and Maki?"
"Oh. They're at a hotel somewhere in Tokyo but don't worry. They greeted me yester" he smiled gently at me. I mumbled, "I wasn't worried". He heard it and laughed. I was resisting the urge to kick his leg or maybe just pinch his arm.
"Anyway like I said, let's play truth or dare!" Oh God.
"Who's going first?" Kaede asked.
"Why me of course!" She looks at Rantaro.

"Rantaro truth or dare" he places his finger on his chin.
"Truth"
"Are you gay?" He choked on air.
"I'm straighter than a floorboard thank you very much" Lie.
"Bish your bisexual" I say bluntly.
"Yeah yeah, Kaede truth or dare?" Kaede grinned.
"Dare! I'm up for a a challenge!"
"I dare you to eat nuclear noodles" the girl froze.
"I'm not doing that. I'm not ready to say goodbye to my stomach" she makes a face of disgust. Probably thinking of how smelly her shits gonna be.

"Then sing"
"That's something I could do" she started singing 'im a mess'. Well, only the chorus. After that we called our hands. She looked at Shuichi.
"Shuichi truth or dare?"
"T-truth?" He said unsure of himself.
"Do you like Kokichi?" His eyes widens and he started blushing more to the point smoke was coming out of his head by how hot he is. (Haha lol)

"Guess that proves it!" Tsumugi smiled and stood up.
"Shuichi has a crush on Kokichi!" It was my turn to blush. H-he has a crush on me?! Well by the looks of it.. I started partying in he inside.

He likes me He likes me! OH MY GOD!

"Guess that proves be likes me too" I turn to see Shuichi back to normal but was still blushing. Oh God, I made it obvious.
"Do you like me?" He grinned. I tried resisting the urge again.
"Y-yeah" I sighed.
"This is so cute" Tsumugi said wiping a fake tear while Kaede was hugging the girl. Rantaro was smiling at us.

"Wanna be my girlfriend?"
Slap!
"Oww!" He jumped. Well, i tried.
"I'm not a girl you baka!"
"Haha I know" he leans forward, our faces inches a part. I blushed. Next thing I knew it, his lips were on mine. It was a short yet passionate kiss.
I blushed and said,
"I love you, you b-baka" he laughed and hugged me.
"I love you too my tsundere"