5

Kaede POV

"I THINK IM IN LOOOOOVE AGAIN!" I yelled out in the microphone. Right now I'm singing cause it's KARAOKE TIME. Tsumugi suggested it. Everyone covered their ears trying to block the horrible sound I made.

"I can't hear a thing!" Kokichi yelled but was not enough for everyone to hear cause I, Kaede Akamatsu is in charge!
"I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD BE TRUE" Kokichi got up along with Rantaro and walked outside the house. "Wait for us!" And soon enough it was just me, myself and I yelling the lyrics into the microphone.

I'm sorry neighbours.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I need to relax. I had a headache because of your 'singing' Kaede" Kaito fell on the couch. I laugh. Hehe~
"How about we do something that will help relax after... That" Tsumugi seemed to shiver at what happened. Hey it wasn't that bad.

"Let's go baking" Maki said.
"Then we'll eat the food we make"
"Yay food" Rantaro says weakly while slowly fist pumping the air.
"Let's go!" Me, Maki and Tsumugi went to her kitchen. God I hope we won't burn the house down.

--------------------------------------------------------------

We went to the living room where all the boys where at. We stopped dead in our tracks when we heard an angelic voice singing the song Saints. Wait.. could that be-

"Yeah, Kokichi sings"
"Then why did you made me sing then"
"Don't act like you didn't have a good time" Maki rolled her eyes.
"It was the best time of my life"
We continued walking and once we were their, Kaito was forcing Kokichi to sing with the mic.

"Kaito! He doesn't like singing in those stuff!" Tsumugi scolded the boy. She looks at Rantaro and the boy jumps.
"I tried telling him!" I'm confused.

"Why not? He sings great not to mention he wasn't yelling" okay I'm hurt.
"Long story" you could feel the suddenly sad atmosphere so I changed the topic.
"Well, let's eat! We should enjoy ourselves not get all sad"

They all nodded and we placed the food on the table.
"Wow this looks delicious Maki-roll!" Kaito says as he picks up a cookie. She slaps his hand. "Wash your hands before you eat"
"I already did-"
"That's a lie" Kokichi said bluntly.

Shuichi POV

Rantaro giggled and added some alcohol on his hands and rubbed it all around. He passed it to Kokichi and he did the same. He passed it to me then Kaito.
Kokichi picked up a cookie and started eating it.

"You make the cutest face when your eating" I say. He looks at me.
"Ouch!"
"Shut up baka" Tsumugi coughs.
He blushes but continues to eat anyway.
I can't compliment him without getting hurt huh?

"Eat your food and stop staring at me. I'm Uncomfortable" I looked away from him and grabbed a cookie of my own and started eating it. My eyes widens and I started devouring everything.
"Hey leave some for us!"
"It's so good!"

"You baka give us some!" Kokichi grabbed a cookie but, like some kind of cliche romance scene, we grabbed the same cookie. Our hands touched and we both blushed.
"Damn" Kaede mumbled.

"BITCH THAT COOKIE IS MINE"

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sleepy" Kokichi said.
"Me too" Kaito yawns and leans on Maki's shoulder making her blush.
Maki's mind: he's heavy

Suddenly I felt something a bit heavy on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Kokichi's head on my shoulder. I blushed.
"You don't want him to wake up like that. Seriously that happened to me and he kicked me in my balls" Rantaro warned me. I sweat dropped.

"Rantaro your fat" he muttered. Tsumugi tried to contain her laughter. Key word: tried. She laughed and it woke up Kokichi.
"Oh shit" I muttered.
"Goodbye Shuichi. It was nice knowing you" Rantaro!

Kokichi looks at me blushing madly. I blush too.

"SHUICHI"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on the bed holding my private part after the boy that called me a pervert and idiot non-stop kicked me there.

"I'm so sorry!" Kokichi apologized.
"I just overreact sometimes" he explained. You really did overreact.
If only Tsumugi didn't laughed then maybe I wouldn't feel the pain. Damnit it hurts.

"Hey you lovebirds! Kokichi will be sleeping with you m'kay?" No don't leave me with him...
"I-"
"No more complaints have a goodnight!" Tsumugi closes the door. We both stare at each other.

"You better stay away from me" yeah I will after what happened. He lays on the bed looking the other way. I sighed.
Crash! The boy beside me squeaked and turned to my side then hugging me. What happened?
"I won't hurt you just let me.. stay like this" I nodded grateful.

Soon it was silent. I looked at him and sure enough he was sleeping.
"Your so cute" I muttered. If only I just... I tried to hold back the urge but I just can't. I kissed his forehead and blushed.
My gayness is showing.

"Kaede: that's my line!"